cf centers

Asexyblond23

I go to vanderbuilt also. I just moved down here and have been there for a little over a year. How long have you been there. Do you mind me asking what you dont like about it, you can message me if you dont want to put it on here. I have despertly been trying to find others who go to vandys adult clinic to see what they think of it.

cfmomma

My son goes to Children's in Dallas. He's been going for 5 years and we love it. It's only about a 15 minute drive away, it takes longer to find a parking spot and walk to the clinic than it does to drive.

Children's has changed a lot over the years hasn't it Spicyone!!!

cfmomma

My son goes to Children's in Dallas. He's been going for 5 years and we love it. It's only about a 15 minute drive away, it takes longer to find a parking spot and walk to the clinic than it does to drive.

cfmomma

donnadee

I go to an adult cf center in Nashville, TN at Vanderbelt Hospital. I live about three hours away from the center.

donnadee

I go to an adult cf center in Nashville, TN at Vanderbelt Hospital. I live about three hours away from the center.

donnadee

cfcndlelady

I go to the Adult CF Center at Washington University ( Barnes Jewish Hosital) St Louis. I see Dr Rosenbluth or Dr Atkinson. Great Docs!!! I live in St Louis County, so it's not far at all for me to get there.

Caren 34 w/CF

cfcndlelady

I go to the Adult CF Center at Washington University ( Barnes Jewish Hosital) St Louis. I see Dr Rosenbluth or Dr Atkinson. Great Docs!!! I live in St Louis County, so it's not far at all for me to get there.

Caren 34 w/CF

cfcndlelady

Caren 34 w/CF

spicyone18

Sheli man has Children's changed. I've been going there now for 23 years. I've seen some changes!!! Have you been there since the clinic has moved from the Bright building to the new Ambulatory sp? building??

spicyone18

Sheli man has Children's changed. I've been going there now for 23 years. I've seen some changes!!! Have you been there since the clinic has moved from the Bright building to the new Ambulatory sp? building??

spicyone18

grsswspr

We go to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City. It's about 30 minutes and it's the only CF Clinic that I know of around here.