CF Love

JennifersHope

I am not sure what I would do now.. I did at the time have very good friends with Cepacia, one I had it before I met him and one got it a year after I met him.

I at the time, did not give a rip about anything. I was not careful at all with either one of them. I hugged and kissed them both..

When John got dx with Cepacia, He would not let me come to the house, though I would have gone in one second... His Cepacia took him down fast and hard, and the last time I saw him he was post transplant, on a vent dying.. I actually held his hand while he died.. and stayed with him a long time in the room after he died.

At the time, I could care less about anything because my emotions were so intense.. I loved him and I didn't care, He was like my best friend.. and Rich was as well

Rich and I kissed on the cheek when we saw each other and I hugged him a lot.. again. at the time I didn't care, I loved him...I of course was just friends with them but I loved Rich like a best friend too

I loved that they knew how I felt about CF. I loved the connection that we had.. the understanding, the laughs the jokes, I remember inhaling Tobi for the first time, on the computer with JOhn and him walking me through it....

I don't know because I have never experienced it with a non cfer before, but I can say for sure the ability to be understood, and loved and accepted for all of who you are and the means for someone to understand your CF and all your fears because they have them too, is extremley powerful... extremely... and if I found that in another CFer for a boyfriend, I think I would go for it...

I think each adult has to be aware and make their own choices..I would hope that they would be reasonable and not totally led by their hormones because their is very real risks that you can end up killing each other... and I don't know that for me I could live with killing someone because I gave them a bug....

JennifersHope

I am not sure what I would do now.. I did at the time have very good friends with Cepacia, one I had it before I met him and one got it a year after I met him.

I at the time, did not give a rip about anything. I was not careful at all with either one of them. I hugged and kissed them both..

When John got dx with Cepacia, He would not let me come to the house, though I would have gone in one second... His Cepacia took him down fast and hard, and the last time I saw him he was post transplant, on a vent dying.. I actually held his hand while he died.. and stayed with him a long time in the room after he died.

At the time, I could care less about anything because my emotions were so intense.. I loved him and I didn't care, He was like my best friend.. and Rich was as well

Rich and I kissed on the cheek when we saw each other and I hugged him a lot.. again. at the time I didn't care, I loved him...I of course was just friends with them but I loved Rich like a best friend too

I loved that they knew how I felt about CF. I loved the connection that we had.. the understanding, the laughs the jokes, I remember inhaling Tobi for the first time, on the computer with JOhn and him walking me through it....

I don't know because I have never experienced it with a non cfer before, but I can say for sure the ability to be understood, and loved and accepted for all of who you are and the means for someone to understand your CF and all your fears because they have them too, is extremley powerful... extremely... and if I found that in another CFer for a boyfriend, I think I would go for it...

I think each adult has to be aware and make their own choices..I would hope that they would be reasonable and not totally led by their hormones because their is very real risks that you can end up killing each other... and I don't know that for me I could live with killing someone because I gave them a bug....

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I at the time, did not give a rip about anything. I was not careful at all with either one of them. I hugged and kissed them both..
<br />
<br />When John got dx with Cepacia, He would not let me come to the house, though I would have gone in one second... His Cepacia took him down fast and hard, and the last time I saw him he was post transplant, on a vent dying.. I actually held his hand while he died.. and stayed with him a long time in the room after he died.
<br />
<br />At the time, I could care less about anything because my emotions were so intense.. I loved him and I didn't care, He was like my best friend.. and Rich was as well
<br />
<br />Rich and I kissed on the cheek when we saw each other and I hugged him a lot.. again. at the time I didn't care, I loved him...I of course was just friends with them but I loved Rich like a best friend too
<br />
<br />I loved that they knew how I felt about CF. I loved the connection that we had.. the understanding, the laughs the jokes, I remember inhaling Tobi for the first time, on the computer with JOhn and him walking me through it....
<br />
<br />I don't know because I have never experienced it with a non cfer before, but I can say for sure the ability to be understood, and loved and accepted for all of who you are and the means for someone to understand your CF and all your fears because they have them too, is extremley powerful... extremely... and if I found that in another CFer for a boyfriend, I think I would go for it...
<br />
<br />I think each adult has to be aware and make their own choices..I would hope that they would be reasonable and not totally led by their hormones because their is very real risks that you can end up killing each other... and I don't know that for me I could live with killing someone because I gave them a bug....

perky79

Cystics dating makes sense. As far as sharing bugs, who cares, we are on this planet for such a short time. May as well do what makes you happy. As far as the author being selfish faust? I'm pretty certain they both knew the risks. I fail to see how she was being selfish....

perky79

Cystics dating makes sense. As far as sharing bugs, who cares, we are on this planet for such a short time. May as well do what makes you happy. As far as the author being selfish faust? I'm pretty certain they both knew the risks. I fail to see how she was being selfish....

perky79

perky79

perky79

condeclan06

I think that life is too short, even for people without a genetic disease, and people should be happy. I can totally understand why two people with CF would bond, be best friends, or even want a romantic relationship. We are the only people that can fully understand and relate to what we feel and go through. I, personally, fell in love with a Non-CFer..........but if he had CF it wouldn't have made a difference to me. People love who they love and are drawn to individuals for different reasons. I thought it was an amazing story!

condeclan06

I think that life is too short, even for people without a genetic disease, and people should be happy. I can totally understand why two people with CF would bond, be best friends, or even want a romantic relationship. We are the only people that can fully understand and relate to what we feel and go through. I, personally, fell in love with a Non-CFer..........but if he had CF it wouldn't have made a difference to me. People love who they love and are drawn to individuals for different reasons. I thought it was an amazing story!

condeclan06

condeclan06

condeclan06