CF related arthritis?

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>wanderlost</b></i>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Faust</b></i>

What I told the chick with the arthritis to eat applies to you as well.</end quote></div>

Am I the "chick with the arthritis?"

If so, I have a pretty good diet - we eat many veggies and whole grains, organic, etc. BUT, I also drink too much caffeine and on top of all my healthy foods tend to like very fatty and sugary foods -

didn't someone have a thread about an anti-inflammatory diet?</end quote></div>

Yeah sorry I was refering to you. Yeah I used to eat the same fried/fatty/very sugary foods, and had your same symptoms. I think it all comes back to inflammation, and those type of foods surely don't help it.

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>wanderlost</b></i>

What I told the chick with the arthritis to eat applies to you as well.</end quote></div>

If so, I have a pretty good diet - we eat many veggies and whole grains, organic, etc. BUT, I also drink too much caffeine and on top of all my healthy foods tend to like very fatty and sugary foods -

Yeah sorry I was refering to you. Yeah I used to eat the same fried/fatty/very sugary foods, and had your same symptoms. I think it all comes back to inflammation, and those type of foods surely don't help it.

Faust

Faust

What I told the chick with the arthritis to eat applies to you as well.</end quote>

didn't someone have a thread about an anti-inflammatory diet?</end quote>

Faust

What I told the chick with the arthritis to eat applies to you as well.</end quote>

didn't someone have a thread about an anti-inflammatory diet?</end quote>