CF Storyline on Grey's Anatomy right now!

theLostMiler

At Grantswife,

Do you guys have access to abc.com? They have their own player that us in the US can use to watch the latest episodes... you should be able to watch it there.

theLostMiler

At Grantswife,

Do you guys have access to abc.com? They have their own player that us in the US can use to watch the latest episodes... you should be able to watch it there.

theLostMiler

At Grantswife,
<br />
<br />Do you guys have access to abc.com? They have their own player that us in the US can use to watch the latest episodes... you should be able to watch it there.

GrantsWife

Hey theLostMiler, thank you for the tip. I will check it out. If it does or doesn't work, I will post it.
I know we pick up the abc channel here so maybe we will have the same luck with their website.

GrantsWife

Hey theLostMiler, thank you for the tip. I will check it out. If it does or doesn't work, I will post it.
I know we pick up the abc channel here so maybe we will have the same luck with their website.

GrantsWife

<br />I know we pick up the abc channel here so maybe we will have the same luck with their website.

IVWinchester79

Someone who knows I have CF actually called me the night it aired just to tell me it was on. Am I glad I didn't watch? Based on these comments, yes I am.

IVWinchester79

Someone who knows I have CF actually called me the night it aired just to tell me it was on. Am I glad I didn't watch? Based on these comments, yes I am.

IVWinchester79