College and CF?

soderick

I agree with Ronnie. School really helped me set a schedule. I was always a full time student. I had a part time job when I went to community college, but once I transferred to a 4-year, I was lucky enough not to have to work. My school was on the quarter system, which moves pretty quickly, so I think I would have been worn out if I had been working at the same time.

soderick

I agree with Ronnie. School really helped me set a schedule. I was always a full time student. I had a part time job when I went to community college, but once I transferred to a 4-year, I was lucky enough not to have to work. My school was on the quarter system, which moves pretty quickly, so I think I would have been worn out if I had been working at the same time.

soderick

soderick

soderick

chrozzo

good luck!

i graduated in 5 yrs (took 2 semesters off, not in order). got a double major (biology/psychology) and loved it. went tot a small school where they REALLY understood my conditions. my last semester i spent 90% in my room, and my profs and such brought me the assignments and tests and i took them in my dorm...with supervision (rules). Im just thankful my college understood me!

chrozzo

good luck!

i graduated in 5 yrs (took 2 semesters off, not in order). got a double major (biology/psychology) and loved it. went tot a small school where they REALLY understood my conditions. my last semester i spent 90% in my room, and my profs and such brought me the assignments and tests and i took them in my dorm...with supervision (rules). Im just thankful my college understood me!

chrozzo

good luck!

chrozzo

good luck!

chrozzo

good luck!
<br />
<br />i graduated in 5 yrs (took 2 semesters off, not in order). got a double major (biology/psychology) and loved it. went tot a small school where they REALLY understood my conditions. my last semester i spent 90% in my room, and my profs and such brought me the assignments and tests and i took them in my dorm...with supervision (rules). Im just thankful my college understood me!

Kristen

Honestly, I pushed myself WAY too hard in college. I was an engineering major and took 16-20 credit hours a semester, played a varsity sport, and had a part-time job. I never got enough sleep, didn't eat well, and was sick all.the.time. My friends even used to say "You are always sick!" I remember swallowing my antibiotics and then going to a frat party and getting drunk. I think most of my lung damage occured when I was in college.

I think it's great that you are taking things a little easier to take care of yourself. Sometimes that is what we need to do. I know I changed jobs a few years ago for that very reason, and I am much healthier for it. Good luck in school!

Kristen

Honestly, I pushed myself WAY too hard in college. I was an engineering major and took 16-20 credit hours a semester, played a varsity sport, and had a part-time job. I never got enough sleep, didn't eat well, and was sick all.the.time. My friends even used to say "You are always sick!" I remember swallowing my antibiotics and then going to a frat party and getting drunk. I think most of my lung damage occured when I was in college.

I think it's great that you are taking things a little easier to take care of yourself. Sometimes that is what we need to do. I know I changed jobs a few years ago for that very reason, and I am much healthier for it. Good luck in school!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

<br />
<br />I think it's great that you are taking things a little easier to take care of yourself. Sometimes that is what we need to do. I know I changed jobs a few years ago for that very reason, and I am much healthier for it. Good luck in school!

laulau555

I just started my freshmen year in college as well. I am taking 5 classes. I have two monday wednesday friday and three tuesday and thursday. I haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet so it hasn't been overwhelming, but I have so much free time in between to do work so it really isn't so bad. My earliest class is 9:30 so i can do my treatments before. Also, in regards to appointments, I talked to my professors and told them how some days I may miss a class and they were understanding, if you have a good reason they will excuse it!

laulau555

I just started my freshmen year in college as well. I am taking 5 classes. I have two monday wednesday friday and three tuesday and thursday. I haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet so it hasn't been overwhelming, but I have so much free time in between to do work so it really isn't so bad. My earliest class is 9:30 so i can do my treatments before. Also, in regards to appointments, I talked to my professors and told them how some days I may miss a class and they were understanding, if you have a good reason they will excuse it!

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555