coughing attacks at night time

Breezy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>welshwitch</b></i>

I totally recommend NyQuil. My boyfriend takes it with me in solidarity! It knocks me out and (usually, at least) quiets the coughing. THen I can work on clearning myself out during the day.</end quote></div>

Not to be a spoil sport but anyone with respiratory problems like CF, or bronchiectasis or anything, you know that NyQuil is a big no-no, no matter how badly you may want or need to take it. Taking it wont kill u, but it coats your throat and thus anyone with excessive phlegm problems could potentially choke b/c you won't feel it.

It sucks, but it's the truth. I used to cough alot in my sleep too and it was horrible. Now my chest grumbles and it's quite annoying.

Breezy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>welshwitch</b></i>

I totally recommend NyQuil. My boyfriend takes it with me in solidarity! It knocks me out and (usually, at least) quiets the coughing. THen I can work on clearning myself out during the day.</end quote></div>

Not to be a spoil sport but anyone with respiratory problems like CF, or bronchiectasis or anything, you know that NyQuil is a big no-no, no matter how badly you may want or need to take it. Taking it wont kill u, but it coats your throat and thus anyone with excessive phlegm problems could potentially choke b/c you won't feel it.

It sucks, but it's the truth. I used to cough alot in my sleep too and it was horrible. Now my chest grumbles and it's quite annoying.

Breezy

Breezy

I totally recommend NyQuil. My boyfriend takes it with me in solidarity! It knocks me out and (usually, at least) quiets the coughing. THen I can work on clearning myself out during the day.</end quote>

Breezy

I totally recommend NyQuil. My boyfriend takes it with me in solidarity! It knocks me out and (usually, at least) quiets the coughing. THen I can work on clearning myself out during the day.</end quote>