Do I stay or do I go?

M

Mommafirst

Oh Kelli, I am sooo sorry to hear that you are sad and feeling ready to end your marriage. I don't have any advice, other than to trust your gut. Only you can know if this is the end or just a rough patch. HUGE hugs!!!

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Oh Kelli, I am sooo sorry to hear that you are sad and feeling ready to end your marriage. I don't have any advice, other than to trust your gut. Only you can know if this is the end or just a rough patch. HUGE hugs!!!

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Heather

mare

A good lawyer is the best advice. In my first marriage my husband left me. I was able to get alimony from him for 5 years. I could have gone for more, but I didnt. He did have to carry me on his insurance until I was eligible to get my own. A lawyer could tell you, sometimes they are called advisors. The most important thing is to get yourself out of a stressful situation. Stress is bad for your health. Look into disability also. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I just remarried 2 years ago to a wonderful man!
Good luck.

mare

A good lawyer is the best advice. In my first marriage my husband left me. I was able to get alimony from him for 5 years. I could have gone for more, but I didnt. He did have to carry me on his insurance until I was eligible to get my own. A lawyer could tell you, sometimes they are called advisors. The most important thing is to get yourself out of a stressful situation. Stress is bad for your health. Look into disability also. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I just remarried 2 years ago to a wonderful man!
Good luck.

mare

Good luck.

mare

Good luck.

mare

Good luck.

mare

Good luck.

dbtoo

go to the library and get the book 'too good to leave, too bad to stay'. it's good for helping with decisions. then call the social worker at your clinic and tell them your situation. ask for their assistance in finding affordable housing, getting setup with government assistance, etc. there may also be churches in your area that can help with food and clothing, etc. you need to take care of you.

dbtoo

go to the library and get the book 'too good to leave, too bad to stay'. it's good for helping with decisions. then call the social worker at your clinic and tell them your situation. ask for their assistance in finding affordable housing, getting setup with government assistance, etc. there may also be churches in your area that can help with food and clothing, etc. you need to take care of you.

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

Kelli

Thank you ALL who responded. I feel like I can't really open up to many people near me and I appreciate this chance to 'talk' to you guys about it.
I am just so hurt and I literally feel dead inside. I feel like my insides were ripped out (mainly my heart) by his words and I'm just sitting here as a shell of a person.

I'm sure for anyone who has left a relationship, I have so many feelings and yet I don't even feel angry anymore. I feel like I don't really care (other than I feel hurt and could cry anytime).

I know he loves me but I know he is stubborn and won't admit when he's wrong (and I know I am wrong a lot of the time, but I can recognize that and apologize) but he has said things to me that literally crushed me. I gave him a couple days to cool off and asked for an apology, yet he repeated everything he said, and said that he meant every word of it. I cannot be with a man who thinks so horribly of me.

I work for him, I have no friends, I get an earful of crap if I hang out with my family, he makes all the $, etc. I just feel like I'm such an underdog right now. It jsut really stinks b/c I love him in my heart, but my brain is telling me that things shouldn't be this way.

Well I'm crying so I'm going to wrap this up. Thanks for listening and thanks for all of your support. Other than my sister and a few close friends, this is all I have. Well and my beautiful dog! I should consider myself lucky!

Thanks again,
KELLI

Kelli

Thank you ALL who responded. I feel like I can't really open up to many people near me and I appreciate this chance to 'talk' to you guys about it.
I am just so hurt and I literally feel dead inside. I feel like my insides were ripped out (mainly my heart) by his words and I'm just sitting here as a shell of a person.

I'm sure for anyone who has left a relationship, I have so many feelings and yet I don't even feel angry anymore. I feel like I don't really care (other than I feel hurt and could cry anytime).

I know he loves me but I know he is stubborn and won't admit when he's wrong (and I know I am wrong a lot of the time, but I can recognize that and apologize) but he has said things to me that literally crushed me. I gave him a couple days to cool off and asked for an apology, yet he repeated everything he said, and said that he meant every word of it. I cannot be with a man who thinks so horribly of me.

I work for him, I have no friends, I get an earful of crap if I hang out with my family, he makes all the $, etc. I just feel like I'm such an underdog right now. It jsut really stinks b/c I love him in my heart, but my brain is telling me that things shouldn't be this way.

Well I'm crying so I'm going to wrap this up. Thanks for listening and thanks for all of your support. Other than my sister and a few close friends, this is all I have. Well and my beautiful dog! I should consider myself lucky!

Thanks again,
KELLI