Do smokers piss you off?

Daverog75

I feel the same way that everybody else does. I have been around smokers my entire life. My father smoked in the house until I was 17 (was not diagnosed with CF until I was 22) before he quit. All of my friends smoke. Some people are very respectful of my illness just yesterday I went to visit a friend, and his girlfriend and mother were sitting outside. I didn't notice that his mother was smoking so I sat down next and she got up from her chair and said I am not going smoke close to you and she walked to the other side of the yard.

Dave 33 w/cf

Daverog75

I feel the same way that everybody else does. I have been around smokers my entire life. My father smoked in the house until I was 17 (was not diagnosed with CF until I was 22) before he quit. All of my friends smoke. Some people are very respectful of my illness just yesterday I went to visit a friend, and his girlfriend and mother were sitting outside. I didn't notice that his mother was smoking so I sat down next and she got up from her chair and said I am not going smoke close to you and she walked to the other side of the yard.

Dave 33 w/cf

Daverog75

Dave 33 w/cf

Daverog75

Dave 33 w/cf

Daverog75

Dave 33 w/cf