Do you do anything special with your Child after CF Checkups?

vmhoward

I responded in the adults thread but here it is again here:

Garran has Pulmonary Rehab three times a week and for a treat for doing well at rehab (cause sometimes he can be a pill for the PT, because sometimes he is just not in the mood to exercise) we go to Starbucks afterwords. He always gets a Short Mocha Latte with extra whipped creme and extra chocolate, and I get a Tall of the same

On Tx clinic days we usually go to Target or Walgreens if we have prescriptions to pick up and he picks out a toy, cause clinic days are an all day event with X rays and labs etc blah blah blah, and then he has Rehab after clinic, so he is whiped out, so I guess I spoil him a little.

by the way Walgreens has some pretty low priced toys.

the guy at Starbucks knows Garran by name now. but he just calls him his little buddy...

Between him and the Steak guy at Harris Teeter, they both love Garran. (Garran loves steak! and Coffee!)

vmhoward

Garran has Pulmonary Rehab three times a week and for a treat for doing well at rehab (cause sometimes he can be a pill for the PT, because sometimes he is just not in the mood to exercise) we go to Starbucks afterwords. He always gets a Short Mocha Latte with extra whipped creme and extra chocolate, and I get a Tall of the same

On Tx clinic days we usually go to Target or Walgreens if we have prescriptions to pick up and he picks out a toy, cause clinic days are an all day event with X rays and labs etc blah blah blah, and then he has Rehab after clinic, so he is whiped out, so I guess I spoil him a little.

the guy at Starbucks knows Garran by name now. but he just calls him his little buddy...

Between him and the Steak guy at Harris Teeter, they both love Garran. (Garran loves steak! and Coffee!)

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Garran has Pulmonary Rehab three times a week and for a treat for doing well at rehab (cause sometimes he can be a pill for the PT, because sometimes he is just not in the mood to exercise) we go to Starbucks afterwords. He always gets a Short Mocha Latte with extra whipped creme and extra chocolate, and I get a Tall of the same
<br />
<br />On Tx clinic days we usually go to Target or Walgreens if we have prescriptions to pick up and he picks out a toy, cause clinic days are an all day event with X rays and labs etc blah blah blah, and then he has Rehab after clinic, so he is whiped out, so I guess I spoil him a little.
<br />
<br />by the way Walgreens has some pretty low priced toys.
<br />
<br />the guy at Starbucks knows Garran by name now. but he just calls him his little buddy...
<br />
<br />Between him and the Steak guy at Harris Teeter, they both love Garran. (Garran loves steak! and Coffee!)
<br />

folione

Usually a treat such as ice cream from the hospital gift shop or local parlor; sometimes lunch out depending on the school and clinic schedule timing.

and ALWAYS, a wipe down with hand sanitizer and a trip home to change clothes ASAP after being in the hospital/clinic.

folione

Usually a treat such as ice cream from the hospital gift shop or local parlor; sometimes lunch out depending on the school and clinic schedule timing.

and ALWAYS, a wipe down with hand sanitizer and a trip home to change clothes ASAP after being in the hospital/clinic.

folione

folione

folione

<br />
<br />and ALWAYS, a wipe down with hand sanitizer and a trip home to change clothes ASAP after being in the hospital/clinic.

MOME2RT

We always go to the pharmacy so Reece can pick out a hot wheels car....then we go to the fountain in the hospital so we can make a wish.....then we sometimes go to Wendy's to get some lunch! We are both just usually ready to get home after being there 3 hours!!!!

MOME2RT

We always go to the pharmacy so Reece can pick out a hot wheels car....then we go to the fountain in the hospital so we can make a wish.....then we sometimes go to Wendy's to get some lunch! We are both just usually ready to get home after being there 3 hours!!!!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT