Does your child wear a mask to clinic?

TobysMom

we've not been told we had to do so, but our clinic is really good about spacing out their appointments so there isnt any cross contamination.

TobysMom

we've not been told we had to do so, but our clinic is really good about spacing out their appointments so there isnt any cross contamination.

TobysMom

TobysMom

TobysMom

PlumPerfect

When we get to our apt. we wait for a minute and we are in our room.. I have never really seen another pattient but one time and there have been times where they have waited for us and made us use another entrance or took us to a hole other area in the hopital and used those exam rooms. they are very careful.They even plan out who is in when we are in so there should be no one around any one who shouldn't be around each other.

PlumPerfect

When we get to our apt. we wait for a minute and we are in our room.. I have never really seen another pattient but one time and there have been times where they have waited for us and made us use another entrance or took us to a hole other area in the hopital and used those exam rooms. they are very careful.They even plan out who is in when we are in so there should be no one around any one who shouldn't be around each other.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

SARAHSARAH253

Our clinic has always handed us a mask for us to put on our son...However, he has never wanted anything to do with it...He rips it off and throws it on the ground...I used my Travel...Carseat/Stroller way longer than I should have, because I could close him up in there. The last couple clinics they just move us right into a room...or I just pace the floor away from everyone. I asked if there is something I could buy like a clear plastic cover...Like the ones you see on Jogger strollers...But, that seems too much like a bubble boy...I know he would hate it..

Sarah

Mommy to Johnny 1 years old w/cf

SARAHSARAH253

Our clinic has always handed us a mask for us to put on our son...However, he has never wanted anything to do with it...He rips it off and throws it on the ground...I used my Travel...Carseat/Stroller way longer than I should have, because I could close him up in there. The last couple clinics they just move us right into a room...or I just pace the floor away from everyone. I asked if there is something I could buy like a clear plastic cover...Like the ones you see on Jogger strollers...But, that seems too much like a bubble boy...I know he would hate it..

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

<br />
<br />Sarah
<br />
<br />Mommy to Johnny 1 years old w/cf

happyone

I'm asked if I want one everytime we go, but I know my daughter would not keep it on... so I haven't used one yet.

happyone

I'm asked if I want one everytime we go, but I know my daughter would not keep it on... so I haven't used one yet.

happyone

happyone

happyone