Dr. John Mark, Stanford

m2ski

It is hard to say if one clinic is better than another, because everyone has different experiences, expectations, etc. If it is possible I would suggest going to Stanford for a consult to see what you think about the clinic, Doctors, and team.

m2ski

It is hard to say if one clinic is better than another, because everyone has different experiences, expectations, etc. If it is possible I would suggest going to Stanford for a consult to see what you think about the clinic, Doctors, and team.

m2ski

m2ski

m2ski

kitomd21

Just looked into Stanford and it isn't covered by our current insurance plan. We just switched plans and will have to wait another year if we elect to switch again. Will try for a consult and see how that goes out-of-pocket!

kitomd21

Just looked into Stanford and it isn't covered by our current insurance plan. We just switched plans and will have to wait another year if we elect to switch again. Will try for a consult and see how that goes out-of-pocket!

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

hbendz

I have a 3 year old daughter, Maggie-Faye with CF. My husband and I found out after I was pregnant that we carried DeltaF508. We met with Dr. Terry Robinson of Stanford before Maggie-Faye was even born and discussed how we would approach her treatment. Maggie-Faye started treatment when she was 1 week old.

Our decision to go with Dr. Robinson was based on his aggressive approach to the treatment of CF. In addition to doing the vest twice a day, Maggie-Faye is currently on:

Albuterol
Hypertonic Saline
Pulmozyme
Augmentin (as a profolatfic antibiotic)
Zithromax
Flovent
ADEK vitamins
Creon 5 enzymes
Myralax

Maggie-Faye has also had 2 infant pulmonary function tests, 1 CT scan and 1 controlled ventilation CT scan (the FIRST child to have it done at Stanford).

Here's the important part: Maggie-Faye's lungs are CLEAR. She is above the 75 percentile in growth. She has not had any hospitalizations and shows no symptoms of the disease.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Terry Robinson and the staff at the Stanford CF center. I truly believe Maggie-Faye is doing as well as she is because of the aggressive fight we are fighting with Dr. Robinson leading the way.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Holly
Mother to Maggie-Faye, 3 years old w/CF and Ellie due 11/25/09 carrier (thanks to PGD/IVF)

hbendz

I have a 3 year old daughter, Maggie-Faye with CF. My husband and I found out after I was pregnant that we carried DeltaF508. We met with Dr. Terry Robinson of Stanford before Maggie-Faye was even born and discussed how we would approach her treatment. Maggie-Faye started treatment when she was 1 week old.

Our decision to go with Dr. Robinson was based on his aggressive approach to the treatment of CF. In addition to doing the vest twice a day, Maggie-Faye is currently on:

Albuterol
Hypertonic Saline
Pulmozyme
Zithromax
Flovent
ADEK vitamins
Creon 5 enzymes
Myralax

Maggie-Faye has also had 2 infant pulmonary function tests, 1 CT scan and 1 controlled ventilation CT scan (the FIRST child to have it done at Stanford).

Here's the important part: Maggie-Faye's lungs are CLEAR. She is above the 75 percentile in growth. She has not had any hospitalizations and shows no symptoms of the disease.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Terry Robinson and the staff at the Stanford CF center. I truly believe Maggie-Faye is doing as well as she is because of the aggressive fight we are fighting with Dr. Robinson leading the way.

Holly
Mother to Maggie-Faye, 3 years old w/CF and Ellie due 11/25/09 carrier (thanks to PGD/IVF)

hbendz

Albuterol
Hypertonic Saline
Pulmozyme
Zithromax
Flovent
ADEK vitamins
Creon 5 enzymes
Myralax

Holly

hbendz

Albuterol
Hypertonic Saline
Pulmozyme
Zithromax
Flovent
ADEK vitamins
Creon 5 enzymes
Myralax

Holly

hbendz

Albuterol
Hypertonic Saline
Pulmozyme
Zithromax
Flovent
ADEK vitamins
Creon 5 enzymes
Myralax

Holly

liebe

I take my daughter to the Sutter CF center in Sacramento. Personally, I feel like they do a great job. I do take my daughter to Stanford to see an ENT because she has a lot of sinus issues. My daughter has received care at both Sutter Memorial Hospital and Stanford (CF Team) and there are strengths and weakness to both places. I feel like the care we recieve from the doctors at Capital Allergy and the CF center is great and very comprable to Stanford.

liebe

I take my daughter to the Sutter CF center in Sacramento. Personally, I feel like they do a great job. I do take my daughter to Stanford to see an ENT because she has a lot of sinus issues. My daughter has received care at both Sutter Memorial Hospital and Stanford (CF Team) and there are strengths and weakness to both places. I feel like the care we recieve from the doctors at Capital Allergy and the CF center is great and very comprable to Stanford.

liebe

liebe

liebe