Enzymes with everything?????????????

Lee2006

Hello all,
My son is 14 months old and likes to graze throughout the day along with eating his regular meals but Cf doc recently said he needs to have enzymes with everything excluding a few things.I thought as long as the food had basically no fat or protein and very little carbs he could have it without. Example his gerber fruit puffs no fat no protein and very lil carbs.
what foods do you all eat without enzymes ?
Thanks so much.
Lisa

Lee2006

Hello all,
My son is 14 months old and likes to graze throughout the day along with eating his regular meals but Cf doc recently said he needs to have enzymes with everything excluding a few things.I thought as long as the food had basically no fat or protein and very little carbs he could have it without. Example his gerber fruit puffs no fat no protein and very lil carbs.
Thanks so much.
Lisa

Lee2006

Hello all,
Thanks so much.
Lisa

Lee2006

Hello all,
Thanks so much.
Lisa

Lee2006

Hello all,
Thanks so much.
Lisa

Lee2006

Hello all,
Thanks so much.
Lisa

thefrogprincess

I've always been told that I only have to take enzymes with fats and proteins. I don' take enzymes when I just have some fruit as a snack for example.

thefrogprincess

I've always been told that I only have to take enzymes with fats and proteins. I don' take enzymes when I just have some fruit as a snack for example.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

NoExcuses

everything. except maybe a banana.

nutrition is so important to avoiding infection that this needs to become a life-long routine for your 14 month old.

NoExcuses

nutrition is so important to avoiding infection that this needs to become a life-long routine for your 14 month old.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

J

Jenica

Wait, bananas have fat though. The only thing I skip Ellie's enzymes with is cheerios, which I was told at one point was okay. Oh, that and the occasional bite of rice cake, which for some insane reason both my girls think are super special treats. I limit Ellie's snacking to specific times so that she'll eat more food during meals, and also to avoid following her around with enzymes every 40 minutes. Cheerios have been an enzyme-less lifesaver for me on long car rides and planes, where I want just a quick thing and it's not as easy to dish up that applesauce treat.

J

Jenica

Wait, bananas have fat though. The only thing I skip Ellie's enzymes with is cheerios, which I was told at one point was okay. Oh, that and the occasional bite of rice cake, which for some insane reason both my girls think are super special treats. I limit Ellie's snacking to specific times so that she'll eat more food during meals, and also to avoid following her around with enzymes every 40 minutes. Cheerios have been an enzyme-less lifesaver for me on long car rides and planes, where I want just a quick thing and it's not as easy to dish up that applesauce treat.