FINDING A SWIM SUIT

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jane</b></i>

That one Lisa V showed is adorable! and cheap- perfect combo.</end quote></div>

I agree & that halter top isnt a "Tie" one. Its removable so must have a hook & eye type closure.

It would make it look like I have HIPS!

JazzysMom

I agree & that halter top isnt a "Tie" one. Its removable so must have a hook & eye type closure.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

That one Lisa V showed is adorable! and cheap- perfect combo.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />That one Lisa V showed is adorable! and cheap- perfect combo.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I agree & that halter top isnt a "Tie" one. Its removable so must have a hook & eye type closure.
<br />
<br />It would make it look like I have HIPS!
<br />
<br />
<br />

Buckeye

I've bought my last couple bathing suits on ebay. Before you all get grossed out - they were NEW suits, never been worn. I love the Lands End tankinis and there's a slew of people that make their living out of going to the outlet store for Land's End and putting their finds on ebay. Make sure it says NEW in the listing though.

Buckeye

I've bought my last couple bathing suits on ebay. Before you all get grossed out - they were NEW suits, never been worn. I love the Lands End tankinis and there's a slew of people that make their living out of going to the outlet store for Land's End and putting their finds on ebay. Make sure it says NEW in the listing though.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

coltsfan715

My favorite bathing suits I have gotten at Walmart - Target and Aerospostale. ALl of those places have good deals. I think the one I got at Walmart I got for 12 dollars and it is cute as can be.

Good Luck with finding what you are looking for. I don't know if you have the frame to pull this off ( I only say that cause I know I do not) but I always thought that those strapless one pieces were adorable - just another alternative if you can't find something with regular tank top straps.

Good Luck,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

My favorite bathing suits I have gotten at Walmart - Target and Aerospostale. ALl of those places have good deals. I think the one I got at Walmart I got for 12 dollars and it is cute as can be.

Good Luck with finding what you are looking for. I don't know if you have the frame to pull this off ( I only say that cause I know I do not) but I always thought that those strapless one pieces were adorable - just another alternative if you can't find something with regular tank top straps.

Good Luck,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Good Luck,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Good Luck,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />Good Luck with finding what you are looking for. I don't know if you have the frame to pull this off ( I only say that cause I know I do not) but I always thought that those strapless one pieces were adorable - just another alternative if you can't find something with regular tank top straps.
<br />
<br />Good Luck,
<br />Lindsey
<br />

kswitch

the topless ones are the best, no matter where you buy them!

the empress's new swimsuit, now THAT's stylin'!

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

<br />
<br />the empress's new swimsuit, now THAT's stylin'!