Flu shot

summer732

Of course! That is very very scary though Liza. If there were no symptoms, how did you guys find this? It's always a bit unsettling that this could come on "silently".

I'm glad she is doing better!

summer732

Of course! That is very very scary though Liza. If there were no symptoms, how did you guys find this? It's always a bit unsettling that this could come on "silently".

summer732

summer732

summer732

<br />
<br />I'm glad she is doing better!

kbquincy

If you are newly transplanted make sure and talk to your TX doctor. I was told not to get one until I am 6 months post transplant because my immune system is at an all time low having just been transplanted 2 months ago.

kbquincy

If you are newly transplanted make sure and talk to your TX doctor. I was told not to get one until I am 6 months post transplant because my immune system is at an all time low having just been transplanted 2 months ago.

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

jfarel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>summer732</b></i>

I'm glad she is doing better!</end quote></div>

I would be curious to know too since I am waiting a transplant. What exactly is A4 rejection?

jfarel

I would be curious to know too since I am waiting a transplant. What exactly is A4 rejection?

jfarel

jfarel

I'm glad she is doing better!</end quote>

jfarel

<br />
<br />Of course! That is very very scary though Liza. If there were no symptoms, how did you guys find this? It's always a bit unsettling that this could come on "silently".
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I'm glad she is doing better!</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />I would be curious to know too since I am waiting a transplant. What exactly is A4 rejection?

CountryGirl

A4 rejection is the highest level of acute rejection. It wasnt horrible, but they did tell me that they were surprised at how well I was feeling having rejection that badly. They treat you with high doses of IV steroids and then send you home on a taper and after a few weeks you should be back to normal.

CountryGirl

A4 rejection is the highest level of acute rejection. It wasnt horrible, but they did tell me that they were surprised at how well I was feeling having rejection that badly. They treat you with high doses of IV steroids and then send you home on a taper and after a few weeks you should be back to normal.

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl