Flu shot

Transplantmommy

I had acute rejection twice within about 6 months post transplant and I didn't have any symptoms either. The only way that they found mine were threw the bronchs that I regularly had post Tx.

As for the flu shot and waiting 6 months after Tx, I wouldn't really know about that because it wasn't a concern for me. I had my flu shot in November 2006, had the transplant in January 2007, and then didn't need the flu shot until that October which was 9 months post Tx. I guess that I just got lucky the way everything fell.

Transplantmommy

I had acute rejection twice within about 6 months post transplant and I didn't have any symptoms either. The only way that they found mine were threw the bronchs that I regularly had post Tx.

As for the flu shot and waiting 6 months after Tx, I wouldn't really know about that because it wasn't a concern for me. I had my flu shot in November 2006, had the transplant in January 2007, and then didn't need the flu shot until that October which was 9 months post Tx. I guess that I just got lucky the way everything fell.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />As for the flu shot and waiting 6 months after Tx, I wouldn't really know about that because it wasn't a concern for me. I had my flu shot in November 2006, had the transplant in January 2007, and then didn't need the flu shot until that October which was 9 months post Tx. I guess that I just got lucky the way everything fell.

KVMurray

Our tx doctor thinks it is VIP for transplant patients to get a flu shot, and for immediate family to get it as well! We are all encouraged to get it every year.

KVMurray

Our tx doctor thinks it is VIP for transplant patients to get a flu shot, and for immediate family to get it as well! We are all encouraged to get it every year.

KVMurray

KVMurray

KVMurray