Flu vaccine?

J

jacobus

I used to get the flu shot, however my last 2 flu shots gave me a very serious case of the flu. The last time I ended up hospitalised. I have since investigated flu vaccines and was surprised to hear that I am not alone. I have since had a cf doctor admit that the flu shot often does more damage than good.

J

jacobus

I used to get the flu shot, however my last 2 flu shots gave me a very serious case of the flu. The last time I ended up hospitalised. I have since investigated flu vaccines and was surprised to hear that I am not alone. I have since had a cf doctor admit that the flu shot often does more damage than good.

J

jacobus

J

jacobus

J

jacobus

JennyCoulon

We always get our flu shots, we actually just got ours last night. We would rather be safe than sorry. I would just hate to get the flu and then give it to the boys.

JennyCoulon

We always get our flu shots, we actually just got ours last night. We would rather be safe than sorry. I would just hate to get the flu and then give it to the boys.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

P

paws

The one year I didn't, I ended up in the hospital for a week. I take one faithfully every year.

P

paws

The one year I didn't, I ended up in the hospital for a week. I take one faithfully every year.

P

paws

P

paws

P

paws

cfcndlelady

I always get a flu shot. I actually got mine yesterday. I was waiting for my mom to have a doppler done and a nuclear stress test so i went across the street to out internist and got it! A little bit of a sore arm today but no biggie!

Caren

cfcndlelady

I always get a flu shot. I actually got mine yesterday. I was waiting for my mom to have a doppler done and a nuclear stress test so i went across the street to out internist and got it! A little bit of a sore arm today but no biggie!

Caren

cfcndlelady

Caren

cfcndlelady

Caren

cfcndlelady

<br />
<br />Caren