Funny CF Stories

princessjdc

Well I guess I could share my three farting stories.....

When I was in grade school we had PE in the gym and most of the people were playing basketball, not me though I was just standing with some friends and I let out a "Silent but DEADLY" fart the funny part was the people playing b-ball didnt go near the stinch it was funny.

Another time I just went to a new school and they had 3rd and 4th graders in the same class room, by the way this was a small school, well I for some reason got in the habit of just letting loose with the farts as long as they were silent of course, well evertime one stunk they would blame it on this 3rd grader, I was a 4th grader, I felt sorry for the guy but I quickly stopped doing that cause I figured that one day they would catch on that it was me.

In highschool, different school, we were changing classes and I let one rip it was silent but everyone in the hall was pretty much gaging, and one of my guy friends actually came up to me and said man someone just crapped their pants, it was so hard to keep from laughing, he and no one else knew it was me.

okay one more and this I promise is the best one ever!!!!

My boyfriend a/k/a my husband now, I was at his parents house, where he was living, and I told him one day that I had to fart, he said go right ahead, he has never smelled my farts before and I guess he assumed it wouldnt stink, well it wasnt but 1min later he is backed into his bedroom wall gasping for air, it was hilarious and the funniest part was he was right next to his bedroom window and he didnt even open it, funny stuff. And to this day he says he is still paying me back for that day, now I suffer when he has the most ronchy stinky ones.

The funny part now about my farts is they dont stink as bad as they use to, once in awhile Ill get a good few ones but mainly they're not that sinky, I guess its because I take my enzymes a lot better now then what I use to when I was younger.

princessjdc

When I was in grade school we had PE in the gym and most of the people were playing basketball, not me though I was just standing with some friends and I let out a "Silent but DEADLY" fart the funny part was the people playing b-ball didnt go near the stinch it was funny.

Another time I just went to a new school and they had 3rd and 4th graders in the same class room, by the way this was a small school, well I for some reason got in the habit of just letting loose with the farts as long as they were silent of course, well evertime one stunk they would blame it on this 3rd grader, I was a 4th grader, I felt sorry for the guy but I quickly stopped doing that cause I figured that one day they would catch on that it was me.

In highschool, different school, we were changing classes and I let one rip it was silent but everyone in the hall was pretty much gaging, and one of my guy friends actually came up to me and said man someone just crapped their pants, it was so hard to keep from laughing, he and no one else knew it was me.

My boyfriend a/k/a my husband now, I was at his parents house, where he was living, and I told him one day that I had to fart, he said go right ahead, he has never smelled my farts before and I guess he assumed it wouldnt stink, well it wasnt but 1min later he is backed into his bedroom wall gasping for air, it was hilarious and the funniest part was he was right next to his bedroom window and he didnt even open it, funny stuff. And to this day he says he is still paying me back for that day, now I suffer when he has the most ronchy stinky ones.

The funny part now about my farts is they dont stink as bad as they use to, once in awhile Ill get a good few ones but mainly they're not that sinky, I guess its because I take my enzymes a lot better now then what I use to when I was younger.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

Giggles

Here is a real funny one we thought. I let out a fart on my stepsons jacket when we were at the bowling alley. I happen to sit on it and farted. We then got ready to leave and he put it on and said something along the lines of " my jacket smells like someone took a crap on it". Well I just about died of laughter. I was laughing so hard cause no one knew I farted on it!

I did confess and then everyone just about peed in their pants from laughing. For some reason my family thinks farting is the funniest thing ever!

It sure helps to laugh that hard and get the mucus out from coughing!

Jennifer 35 Years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Here is a real funny one we thought. I let out a fart on my stepsons jacket when we were at the bowling alley. I happen to sit on it and farted. We then got ready to leave and he put it on and said something along the lines of " my jacket smells like someone took a crap on it". Well I just about died of laughter. I was laughing so hard cause no one knew I farted on it!

I did confess and then everyone just about peed in their pants from laughing. For some reason my family thinks farting is the funniest thing ever!

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

bluemoon222

I wasn't dx'd until a couple years ago, so there wasn't anything to blame my stinkyness on. I used to make my Dad gag. And then in 3rd grade gym class, I was sitting on a wood gym floor and let out what should have been a silent one, but due to the wood floor it make a loud sort of whine/squeaky noise that the whole entire 3rd grade heard. I never wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole more than I did on that day.

Growing up, my nickname was "fartblossom"...and my Papa loved to call me that, even in front of other kids...Gotta love grand-parents!

bluemoon222

I wasn't dx'd until a couple years ago, so there wasn't anything to blame my stinkyness on. I used to make my Dad gag. And then in 3rd grade gym class, I was sitting on a wood gym floor and let out what should have been a silent one, but due to the wood floor it make a loud sort of whine/squeaky noise that the whole entire 3rd grade heard. I never wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole more than I did on that day.

Growing up, my nickname was "fartblossom"...and my Papa loved to call me that, even in front of other kids...Gotta love grand-parents!

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

creation301

This is kinda funny, and very sweet. Our youngest has cf and the two older brothers are so protective of her. When we are out in public they watch and listen with the best of them.

1-If there is anyone smoking, they march right up to them and say that their sister has "65 roses, and the smoke hurts her lungs." It is so funny and embarrasing at times.

2-They also ask anyone that even makes a slight cough if they are sick. It doesn't matter where we are, park, store.. you name it. Good thing for us it has been helpful at times. Their boldness keeps her away from danger.

3-Playing with the enzyme caps. Our child is only 2 so we still open the caps for her. Then the rest of the family flicks them with our fingers to see who can get them to spin the longest on its end. It's nice distraction and gets her to eat. Please tell me someone else plays with the empty enzyme caps too.

Only with cf can you make medicine fun and the fact that we have at least 4 caps per meal to play with why not???? We think it's funny.

Tiffany

creation301

This is kinda funny, and very sweet. Our youngest has cf and the two older brothers are so protective of her. When we are out in public they watch and listen with the best of them.

1-If there is anyone smoking, they march right up to them and say that their sister has "65 roses, and the smoke hurts her lungs." It is so funny and embarrasing at times.

2-They also ask anyone that even makes a slight cough if they are sick. It doesn't matter where we are, park, store.. you name it. Good thing for us it has been helpful at times. Their boldness keeps her away from danger.

3-Playing with the enzyme caps. Our child is only 2 so we still open the caps for her. Then the rest of the family flicks them with our fingers to see who can get them to spin the longest on its end. It's nice distraction and gets her to eat. Please tell me someone else plays with the empty enzyme caps too.

Only with cf can you make medicine fun and the fact that we have at least 4 caps per meal to play with why not???? We think it's funny.

Tiffany