grocery bill

hockeykid

We spend about $275 per week for food. That is for two people. I try to buy in bulk to save money on some items. I have noticed buying lunch specials saves money when eating out. Some restaurants offer them until 5:00 p.m.

hockeykid

We spend about $275 per week for food. That is for two people. I try to buy in bulk to save money on some items. I have noticed buying lunch specials saves money when eating out. Some restaurants offer them until 5:00 p.m.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
For the 3 of us I usually spend at least $100 at the grocery store per week and another $100 or so at Target, although not all of it is groceries. We also have milk and cream delivered each week, so I don't have to haul that home from the store and most of the time we order up a split quarter of beef in the spring for hamburger, roasts and steaks...

And last night I made the mistake of taking DS with me to Sam's Club -- $197 later --- lots of snacky items for him, but that's where I get his carnation instant breakfast, veggies...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
For the 3 of us I usually spend at least $100 at the grocery store per week and another $100 or so at Target, although not all of it is groceries. We also have milk and cream delivered each week, so I don't have to haul that home from the store and most of the time we order up a split quarter of beef in the spring for hamburger, roasts and steaks...

And last night I made the mistake of taking DS with me to Sam's Club -- $197 later --- lots of snacky items for him, but that's where I get his carnation instant breakfast, veggies...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />And last night I made the mistake of taking DS with me to Sam's Club -- $197 later --- lots of snacky items for him, but that's where I get his carnation instant breakfast, veggies...

ctalbott0609

We spend $100 a week for 3 NON CFER'S. That's eating home cooked every night. Mon-Fri.

Although, I think it will depend a lot on where you live, and where you shop at. The economy is really messing with everything.

ctalbott0609

We spend $100 a week for 3 NON CFER'S. That's eating home cooked every night. Mon-Fri.

Although, I think it will depend a lot on where you live, and where you shop at. The economy is really messing with everything.

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

<br />
<br />Although, I think it will depend a lot on where you live, and where you shop at. The economy is really messing with everything.

H

hopesiris

We just spent $175 on groceries to last 1.5 weeks for 2 adults and a toddler. That was at a discount store. When I do couponing I save approximately 50% by shopping sale items at multiple supermarkets. That is hard to keep up with but it does save us a ton of money. We also shop at Costco for a few items.

H

hopesiris

We just spent $175 on groceries to last 1.5 weeks for 2 adults and a toddler. That was at a discount store. When I do couponing I save approximately 50% by shopping sale items at multiple supermarkets. That is hard to keep up with but it does save us a ton of money. We also shop at Costco for a few items.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris