Heading back to 60+ FEV1 from 26.

kaphi72

I am Canadian, we have to wait approx 24 months for a transplant, I have been waiting for 10 months now. I have also been very sick this past year or so, 48 % is faily recent, consider i've been feeling better for the past 3 months or so. Things are also different in Canada, you have to do your time on the list, it's a matter of first come, first serve (of course you need to be a match with the donor). I am goinf to the CF clinic this upcoming Thursday, i'll know if am still at 48 then. Let's hope for the best.

kaphi72

I am Canadian, we have to wait approx 24 months for a transplant, I have been waiting for 10 months now. I have also been very sick this past year or so, 48 % is faily recent, consider i've been feeling better for the past 3 months or so. Things are also different in Canada, you have to do your time on the list, it's a matter of first come, first serve (of course you need to be a match with the donor). I am goinf to the CF clinic this upcoming Thursday, i'll know if am still at 48 then. Let's hope for the best.

kaphi72

HisAngel

<font style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" size="4">I guess I am as confused along with musclemania, I "thought" when your PFTs get over 30 or 30 something? They remove you from the transplant list, until they go or if they ever go back down again below 30? I guess perhaps I have been wrong?</font><br><br><br>

HisAngel

<font style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" size="4">I guess I am as confused along with musclemania, I "thought" when your PFTs get over 30 or 30 something? They remove you from the transplant list, until they go or if they ever go back down again below 30? I guess perhaps I have been wrong?</font><br><br><br>

HisAngel

HisAngel

<span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">@<strong><a style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/profile/index.cfm/Incomudrox">Incomudrox</a><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"> ...... Any word yet on how your cultures turned out? Hubby started on the CS about a week ago taking it orally, the cough seemed to get better for the first couple days, but it returned the last two days, so last night He started to nebulize it in the evenings, We are going to see it that makes a difference. We are hoping it will. He did say, He was begining to feel better, and still with the cough, the periods when He is not coughing He is feeling better. So hopefully thats a good sign. <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">I did some more research last night on not Mesosilver in particular, but nebulizing CS in general. What I read stated that it is not abnormal when starting the silver to cough, run a fever or have a loss of appetite, it shows your immune system is working and responding to the CS killing off the infection. To Me? As a personal trainer and with a back ground in sports nutrition and holistic health, that makes perfect sense. Simply because when clearing up an infection or cleaning the body out, it goes through a detox period. Basically put, if all that mucos is in there, it has to come out somehow, hence the cough. The low grade fever and/or loss of appetite comes the bodys defense mechanisim working overtime to kill off the bugs. Thankfully, it has caused Him no loss of appetite, he ran a low grade fever just one night and not after that, now it's just the cough. We are hoping it will continue to get less and finally go away for the most part like yours did. CS is a potent germ killer so I have faith it will indeed help Him, especially after all the reading I have been doing on it and the results you have had. <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Thank you for bringing CS to the boards here and posting what you have done as well as the results you have had. Keep up the good work on getting back to 60+, I <span style="font-weight: bold;">KNOW you <span style="font-weight: bold;">CAN do it, it's within your grasp! <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Please keep us all updated!<br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Brightest Blessings!<br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Angel~<br></strong>

HisAngel

<span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">@<strong><a style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/profile/index.cfm/Incomudrox">Incomudrox</a><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"> ...... Any word yet on how your cultures turned out? Hubby started on the CS about a week ago taking it orally, the cough seemed to get better for the first couple days, but it returned the last two days, so last night He started to nebulize it in the evenings, We are going to see it that makes a difference. We are hoping it will. He did say, He was begining to feel better, and still with the cough, the periods when He is not coughing He is feeling better. So hopefully thats a good sign. <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">I did some more research last night on not Mesosilver in particular, but nebulizing CS in general. What I read stated that it is not abnormal when starting the silver to cough, run a fever or have a loss of appetite, it shows your immune system is working and responding to the CS killing off the infection. To Me? As a personal trainer and with a back ground in sports nutrition and holistic health, that makes perfect sense. Simply because when clearing up an infection or cleaning the body out, it goes through a detox period. Basically put, if all that mucos is in there, it has to come out somehow, hence the cough. The low grade fever and/or loss of appetite comes the bodys defense mechanisim working overtime to kill off the bugs. Thankfully, it has caused Him no loss of appetite, he ran a low grade fever just one night and not after that, now it's just the cough. We are hoping it will continue to get less and finally go away for the most part like yours did. CS is a potent germ killer so I have faith it will indeed help Him, especially after all the reading I have been doing on it and the results you have had. <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Thank you for bringing CS to the boards here and posting what you have done as well as the results you have had. Keep up the good work on getting back to 60+, I <span style="font-weight: bold;">KNOW you <span style="font-weight: bold;">CAN do it, it's within your grasp! <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Please keep us all updated!<br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Brightest Blessings!<br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Angel~<br></strong>

HisAngel

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ennio</b></i>

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

I love this forum can't see peoples replies.</end quote>

I fixed the thread... Just to let you know in the next couple of days we will be making some hardware upgrades on our server, so this problem will stop.

As always if you see that a message is missing, just send me an email or a pm with the thread and I will fix it.</end quote>

Thanks! Good to know I really do hope it fixes the problems. You must understand one thing, I am very sarcastic as you might be able to tell. When you have had an as crazy life as I have you have to be. I mean no disrespect.

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

I fixed the thread... Just to let you know in the next couple of days we will be making some hardware upgrades on our server, so this problem will stop.

As always if you see that a message is missing, just send me an email or a pm with the thread and I will fix it.</end quote>

Thanks! Good to know I really do hope it fixes the problems. You must understand one thing, I am very sarcastic as you might be able to tell. When you have had an as crazy life as I have you have to be. I mean no disrespect.

Incomudrox

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>HisAngel</b></i>

<span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">@</u><b><a style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/profile/index.cfm/Incomudrox">Incomudrox</a><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"> ......  Any word yet on how your cultures turned out? Hubby started on the CS about a week ago taking it orally, the cough seemed to get better for the first couple days, but it returned the last two days, so last night He started to nebulize it in the evenings, We are going to see it that makes a difference. We are hoping it will. He did say, He was begining to feel better, and still with the cough, the periods when He is not coughing He is feeling better. So hopefully thats a good sign. </u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">I did some more research last night on not Mesosilver in particular, but nebulizing CS in general. What I read stated that it is not abnormal when starting the silver to cough, run a fever or have a loss of appetite, it shows your immune system is working and responding to the CS killing off the infection. To Me? As a personal trainer and with a back ground in sports nutrition and holistic health, that makes perfect sense. Simply because when clearing up an infection or cleaning the body out, it goes through a detox period. Basically put, if all that mucos is in there, it has to come out somehow, hence the cough. The low grade fever and/or loss of appetite comes the bodys defense mechanisim working overtime to kill off the bugs.  Thankfully, it has caused Him no loss of appetite, he ran a low grade fever just one night and not after that, now it's just the cough. We are hoping it will continue to get less and finally go away for the most part like yours did.  CS is a potent germ killer so I have faith it will indeed help Him, especially after all the reading I have been doing on it and the results you have had. </u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Thank you for bringing CS to the boards here and posting what you have done as well as the results you have had. Keep up the good work on getting back to 60+, I <span style="font-weight: bold;">KNOW</u> you <span style="font-weight: bold;">CAN</u> do it, it's within your grasp! </u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Please keep us all updated!</u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Brightest Blessings!</u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Angel~</u>
</b></end quote>

I have no heard about the cultures yet, even though I asked for them to tell me as soon as they know. I'll know at the latest on 12/14 which is my next appointment although I may call tomorrow and bug them if I have time (not highly likely). I have been so busy. I'm glad to hear that he is seeing some response to it. I just ordered a formula that has Haritaki in it, hopefully it will take an Axe to any existing biofilms that maybe left. Haritaki is like a rip-saw through biofilms supposedly and have other benefits for people with CF, hopefully it comes soon. When I get some money I may go buy some NAC.

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>HisAngel</b></i>

<span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">@</u><b><a style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/profile/index.cfm/Incomudrox">Incomudrox</a><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"> ......  Any word yet on how your cultures turned out? Hubby started on the CS about a week ago taking it orally, the cough seemed to get better for the first couple days, but it returned the last two days, so last night He started to nebulize it in the evenings, We are going to see it that makes a difference. We are hoping it will. He did say, He was begining to feel better, and still with the cough, the periods when He is not coughing He is feeling better. So hopefully thats a good sign. </u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">I did some more research last night on not Mesosilver in particular, but nebulizing CS in general. What I read stated that it is not abnormal when starting the silver to cough, run a fever or have a loss of appetite, it shows your immune system is working and responding to the CS killing off the infection. To Me? As a personal trainer and with a back ground in sports nutrition and holistic health, that makes perfect sense. Simply because when clearing up an infection or cleaning the body out, it goes through a detox period. Basically put, if all that mucos is in there, it has to come out somehow, hence the cough. The low grade fever and/or loss of appetite comes the bodys defense mechanisim working overtime to kill off the bugs.  Thankfully, it has caused Him no loss of appetite, he ran a low grade fever just one night and not after that, now it's just the cough. We are hoping it will continue to get less and finally go away for the most part like yours did.  CS is a potent germ killer so I have faith it will indeed help Him, especially after all the reading I have been doing on it and the results you have had. </u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Thank you for bringing CS to the boards here and posting what you have done as well as the results you have had. Keep up the good work on getting back to 60+, I <span style="font-weight: bold;">KNOW</u> you <span style="font-weight: bold;">CAN</u> do it, it's within your grasp! </u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Please keep us all updated!</u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Brightest Blessings!</u><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);"><span style="color: rgb(204, 0, 102);">Angel~</u>
</b></end quote>

I have no heard about the cultures yet, even though I asked for them to tell me as soon as they know. I'll know at the latest on 12/14 which is my next appointment although I may call tomorrow and bug them if I have time (not highly likely). I have been so busy. I'm glad to hear that he is seeing some response to it. I just ordered a formula that has Haritaki in it, hopefully it will take an Axe to any existing biofilms that maybe left. Haritaki is like a rip-saw through biofilms supposedly and have other benefits for people with CF, hopefully it comes soon. When I get some money I may go buy some NAC.