height and weight

madencanada

i've been doing some reading on different sites , and i've read that being under weight for your height can have an affect on sweat testing . none of the articles say why ? can anyone explain this to me?

madencanada

i've been doing some reading on different sites , and i've read that being under weight for your height can have an affect on sweat testing . none of the articles say why ? can anyone explain this to me?

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada

AnD

Can you post links to the articles? Maybe that would help? I've never heard of that, so I can't help you...sorry!

AnD

Can you post links to the articles? Maybe that would help? I've never heard of that, so I can't help you...sorry!

AnD

AnD

AnD