height and weight

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>madencanada</b></i>

yup i sure did </end quote></div>

how many genes were you tested for?

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>madencanada</b></i>

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

yup i sure did </end quote>

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />yup i sure did </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />how many genes were you tested for?

madencanada

oops sorry .. i was just saying yes to the genetic testing part , i guess i'd better pay attention to the whole question lol ... i asked for a full panel but they won't do that right off the bat...its a money thing i guess . i wish they would just do the whole thing and get it over with .. anys , all i want is proper care for my lung health thats all... i feel like i'm married to my nebulizer .

madencanada

oops sorry .. i was just saying yes to the genetic testing part , i guess i'd better pay attention to the whole question lol ... i asked for a full panel but they won't do that right off the bat...its a money thing i guess . i wish they would just do the whole thing and get it over with .. anys , all i want is proper care for my lung health thats all... i feel like i'm married to my nebulizer .

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada