HELP...I don't know what else to do...

suziecoffeebean

Well I left the letter there last night when I left. I figure if I don't hear anything from her by tuesday I am calling the social worker back wed. morning.

suziecoffeebean

Well I left the letter there last night when I left. I figure if I don't hear anything from her by tuesday I am calling the social worker back wed. morning.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

Well she would have read the letter when she got home from work today. She called me once right around 6 and I didn't hear my phone so I called back within minutes and she didn't answer. My mom always leaves me a message when she calls me and she didn't so my guess is she was calling to yell at me. I will call there after she goes to work tomorrow to ask the kids what happened. But I pretty much made up my mind that if I don't hear anything by tomrrow night I am calling the social worker who is going to report this for me.

suziecoffeebean

Well she would have read the letter when she got home from work today. She called me once right around 6 and I didn't hear my phone so I called back within minutes and she didn't answer. My mom always leaves me a message when she calls me and she didn't so my guess is she was calling to yell at me. I will call there after she goes to work tomorrow to ask the kids what happened. But I pretty much made up my mind that if I don't hear anything by tomrrow night I am calling the social worker who is going to report this for me.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

Samsmom

You are such a strong and caring sister. I applaud you for taking the step to insure your brother and sister's health and future. Perhaps the social worker can help your mother see how she is neglecting them and show her how important this care is. Stay strong, your mom may need you more than she is willing to admitt. It sounds like to me that even if your mom is forced to seek medical care for your siblings she may not be able to cope with the day to day treatments. You may eventually be needed to help when she is unable or unwilling. God looks out for those who can't look out for themselves and it sounds like he is looking out for your brother and sister through you. Don't feel bad for your decisions, I think you made the best one possible. Time has a way of healing all wounds, even these kinds. CPS may not immediately tear the kids from her, but will probably follow them to ensure they continue receiving care once they have begun it again. This way it is CPS that is the bad guy and not you. If a threat from CPS doesn't get your mom to seek care, then your brother and sister will be better off without her and as you said you have pretty much been without her your whole life. Maybe you could show your brother and sister this site and they could meet other kids their age and gain information about their health from some non involved points of view. Hang in there and I will say a prayer for you and your family. If your mom has love for these kids at all it will take over when she is forced to face the reality of their health. Some people just need a good push and with all that your mom has overcome in her life she might just feel like she is unable to deal with the CF or maybe she is afraid of failing at something else. Keep loving her but make the choices that you must to take care of the kids who need you. Best wishes.

Samsmom

You are such a strong and caring sister. I applaud you for taking the step to insure your brother and sister's health and future. Perhaps the social worker can help your mother see how she is neglecting them and show her how important this care is. Stay strong, your mom may need you more than she is willing to admitt. It sounds like to me that even if your mom is forced to seek medical care for your siblings she may not be able to cope with the day to day treatments. You may eventually be needed to help when she is unable or unwilling. God looks out for those who can't look out for themselves and it sounds like he is looking out for your brother and sister through you. Don't feel bad for your decisions, I think you made the best one possible. Time has a way of healing all wounds, even these kinds. CPS may not immediately tear the kids from her, but will probably follow them to ensure they continue receiving care once they have begun it again. This way it is CPS that is the bad guy and not you. If a threat from CPS doesn't get your mom to seek care, then your brother and sister will be better off without her and as you said you have pretty much been without her your whole life. Maybe you could show your brother and sister this site and they could meet other kids their age and gain information about their health from some non involved points of view. Hang in there and I will say a prayer for you and your family. If your mom has love for these kids at all it will take over when she is forced to face the reality of their health. Some people just need a good push and with all that your mom has overcome in her life she might just feel like she is unable to deal with the CF or maybe she is afraid of failing at something else. Keep loving her but make the choices that you must to take care of the kids who need you. Best wishes.

Samsmom

Samsmom

Samsmom

Samsmom