HELP...I don't know what else to do...

ViviansMom

((((( GREAT BIG HUG)))))) hope all works out well with your brother and sister.
Stat strong and feel free to message me anytime

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

ViviansMom

momtoCory

As difficult as this situation is for you.....YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. A few years back my sister's husband had a son with Cystic Fibrosis. When he was younger he only needed to take enzymes and never had any lung problems. Years of never going to the doctor, never having the enzymes available for him he did end up developing lung issues and very quickly became extremely sick. I had told my sister at that point. "Either she takes him to the doctor or I will report her myself". She was an alcoholic and drug user, smoked heavily in the home. She did end up taking him to the doctors and they admitted him immediately. He had Cepacia. When he turned 18 he finally was able to get out of the house and move to another relatives. She was able to help him get the proper medical treatment. He was very sick by that point.
Very smart move.......You are very wonderful sister for caring for your sibling this much

momtoCory

As difficult as this situation is for you.....YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. A few years back my sister's husband had a son with Cystic Fibrosis. When he was younger he only needed to take enzymes and never had any lung problems. Years of never going to the doctor, never having the enzymes available for him he did end up developing lung issues and very quickly became extremely sick. I had told my sister at that point. "Either she takes him to the doctor or I will report her myself". She was an alcoholic and drug user, smoked heavily in the home. She did end up taking him to the doctors and they admitted him immediately. He had Cepacia. When he turned 18 he finally was able to get out of the house and move to another relatives. She was able to help him get the proper medical treatment. He was very sick by that point.
Very smart move.......You are very wonderful sister for caring for your sibling this much

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory

suziecoffeebean

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days of my life. I know I am doing the right thing and I know its all about what is best for the kids, I know that. But I still feel like *****. I just wish things could have been different. I am extremely depressed right now. But am seeking counseling so, hopefully that will help.

suziecoffeebean

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days of my life. I know I am doing the right thing and I know its all about what is best for the kids, I know that. But I still feel like *****. I just wish things could have been different. I am extremely depressed right now. But am seeking counseling so, hopefully that will help.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean