Help me am i making the right decision?

Vampy

<b>Okies yea so what i made a damn bad choice marrying someone. Well hell dont we all. and what did i make a bad choice of having my kid. ya said i keep makin bad choices. i asked for help not to be critisized damnit. I came on here to see if i can get some kind of advice. and thank you to the ppl who gave me some. Im not making bad choice after choice. Im trying to undo one bad thing that i did. i know my faults i dont need some stranger whom ive never seen on this site before to tell me when they have no idea who i am or what im like. Also same goes for the adoption lady. I was raised with one parent i came out perfectly fine. My mother made horrible choices but i still turned out fine. we all make bad choices and mistakes in our life.
My son is no mistake. My mistake is marrying someone bc i thought i was the right thing to do for my future baby. I made that choice out of what i thought to be the right thing to do and now im paying for it.

the pregnancy test came back negative...but they said it could be to early to tell. im gonna keep checking.

to cfhockeymom...i really wanna say is screw you lady. i am grown up im not jepordizing my child why do you f****** think i am asking for help and trying to get out of here so i dont jepordize him. Ive done more growing up then most ppl my age. Im very mature for my age. medications and treatments hospital visits all my life. I wanna say something very diffrent then screw you but i better not for better lack of judgement. you dont know me dont sit there and f****** tell me to grow up. dont judge me if you dont F****** know me. And i know you fricken made horrible decisions in your life. dont sit there and critisize me when all im trying to do is make right of what ive done wrong. and to protect my child.

to others im sorry i got a lil upset up there. i just dont like it when ppl judge me and tell me to grow up when they dont know me, i know a great deal of you have followed my posts and i thank you from the bottem of my heart. i came on this site to actually talk to ppl with cf and relatives spouses of those with cf. I came here bc i know you guys know what im going through in some cases.

if anyone has a problem with me and what im going through and you want to sit there and type something as horrible as "adoption" or "grow up" then dont. I would rather have my mother take care of lucas if it came down to that. I'd jump out of a plane for my son.

BTW all that up there. My mother is helping me with adc foodstamps and temp custody and helping me get a place of my own. im confident i can do this. Though iknow my husband loves me alot he tells me everyday, he has yet to grow up and has issues of his own to worry about. all im doing is trying to do right by my son. thinking of him and taking care of him is my job as a mother. and that i will do. He ultamately comes first, then i come second with my treatments. i want to be there for my son through out his life. So im taking care of me and him. I dont need to be taking care of a 20 year old man who thinks his wife should be like his mother.

yet again i thank you all who have followed my post. you dont know how much it means to me to know i can talk to people and get advice from some ppl that knows what im going through. i know noone with cf only those i meet in the hospital and yet never see again. i thank you. </b>

Vampy

<b>Okies yea so what i made a damn bad choice marrying someone. Well hell dont we all. and what did i make a bad choice of having my kid. ya said i keep makin bad choices. i asked for help not to be critisized damnit. I came on here to see if i can get some kind of advice. and thank you to the ppl who gave me some. Im not making bad choice after choice. Im trying to undo one bad thing that i did. i know my faults i dont need some stranger whom ive never seen on this site before to tell me when they have no idea who i am or what im like. Also same goes for the adoption lady. I was raised with one parent i came out perfectly fine. My mother made horrible choices but i still turned out fine. we all make bad choices and mistakes in our life.
My son is no mistake. My mistake is marrying someone bc i thought i was the right thing to do for my future baby. I made that choice out of what i thought to be the right thing to do and now im paying for it.

the pregnancy test came back negative...but they said it could be to early to tell. im gonna keep checking.

to cfhockeymom...i really wanna say is screw you lady. i am grown up im not jepordizing my child why do you f****** think i am asking for help and trying to get out of here so i dont jepordize him. Ive done more growing up then most ppl my age. Im very mature for my age. medications and treatments hospital visits all my life. I wanna say something very diffrent then screw you but i better not for better lack of judgement. you dont know me dont sit there and f****** tell me to grow up. dont judge me if you dont F****** know me. And i know you fricken made horrible decisions in your life. dont sit there and critisize me when all im trying to do is make right of what ive done wrong. and to protect my child.

to others im sorry i got a lil upset up there. i just dont like it when ppl judge me and tell me to grow up when they dont know me, i know a great deal of you have followed my posts and i thank you from the bottem of my heart. i came on this site to actually talk to ppl with cf and relatives spouses of those with cf. I came here bc i know you guys know what im going through in some cases.

if anyone has a problem with me and what im going through and you want to sit there and type something as horrible as "adoption" or "grow up" then dont. I would rather have my mother take care of lucas if it came down to that. I'd jump out of a plane for my son.

BTW all that up there. My mother is helping me with adc foodstamps and temp custody and helping me get a place of my own. im confident i can do this. Though iknow my husband loves me alot he tells me everyday, he has yet to grow up and has issues of his own to worry about. all im doing is trying to do right by my son. thinking of him and taking care of him is my job as a mother. and that i will do. He ultamately comes first, then i come second with my treatments. i want to be there for my son through out his life. So im taking care of me and him. I dont need to be taking care of a 20 year old man who thinks his wife should be like his mother.

yet again i thank you all who have followed my post. you dont know how much it means to me to know i can talk to people and get advice from some ppl that knows what im going through. i know noone with cf only those i meet in the hospital and yet never see again. i thank you. </b>

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Vampy</b></i>
if anyone has a problem with me and what im going through and you want to sit there and type something as horrible as "adoption" or "grow up" then dont. </end quote></div>

You know... you're right. "Adoption" is a really nasty swear word. I can't believe we, as a country, allow it. It's positively horrible and disgusting.

Emily65Roses

if anyone has a problem with me and what im going through and you want to sit there and type something as horrible as "adoption" or "grow up" then dont. </end quote></div>

You know... you're right. "Adoption" is a really nasty swear word. I can't believe we, as a country, allow it. It's positively horrible and disgusting.

Emily65Roses

65rosessamurai

I know that the normal action to reading contents that is disliked is to "not read it", but I was just thinking that if Vampy was so upset about who gives her their opinion, what if she sent such sensitive material via the private topic? (not to be confused with private message)
It's fairly easy to do, you select a list of those members whom you would trust their judgement or who's ideas you would be more likely to be open to, then you just send that post.
No one else ever even sees the post, except those whom you "invited".

As far as the pregnancy test...I think it's too early for me to reply...but as for the decision to marry, I'm also probably guilty of making the wrong decision (however survived that decision for 11 years!), but made decisions to continuing through it.

One last thought I wish to express to Vampy is that I hope her husband goes through some tragic realization real fast in regards to his family and what he has to make himself a better husband, father and provider. That was a realization I had to go through, and it made a difference.

P.S. "You're Welcome"

65rosessamurai

I know that the normal action to reading contents that is disliked is to "not read it", but I was just thinking that if Vampy was so upset about who gives her their opinion, what if she sent such sensitive material via the private topic? (not to be confused with private message)
It's fairly easy to do, you select a list of those members whom you would trust their judgement or who's ideas you would be more likely to be open to, then you just send that post.

As far as the pregnancy test...I think it's too early for me to reply...but as for the decision to marry, I'm also probably guilty of making the wrong decision (however survived that decision for 11 years!), but made decisions to continuing through it.

One last thought I wish to express to Vampy is that I hope her husband goes through some tragic realization real fast in regards to his family and what he has to make himself a better husband, father and provider. That was a realization I had to go through, and it made a difference.

P.S. "You're Welcome"

65rosessamurai

P.S. "You're Welcome"

katyf13

Vampy, are you in the U.S.? What state are you in? I can send you a list of different types of agencies that can help...

katyf13

Vampy, are you in the U.S.? What state are you in? I can send you a list of different types of agencies that can help...

katyf13

CFHockeyMom

<b>to cfhockeymom...i really wanna say is screw you lady. i am grown up im not jepordizing my child why do you f****** think i am asking for help and trying to get out of here so i dont jepordize him. Ive done more growing up then most ppl my age. Im very mature for my age. medications and treatments hospital visits all my life. I wanna say something very diffrent then screw you but i better not for better lack of judgement. you dont know me dont sit there and f****** tell me to grow up. dont judge me if you dont F****** know me. And i know you fricken made horrible decisions in your life. dont sit there and critisize me when all im trying to do is make right of what ive done wrong. and to protect my child. </b></end quote></div>

Yes, very mature.

I will concede that I did criticize you and that wasn't the right thing to do. For that I apologize. I do believe that you are doing the right thing in leaving this moron you are married to but I also suggested you get counseling because I truly feel you need it based on all of your previous posts.

CFHockeyMom

<b>to cfhockeymom...i really wanna say is screw you lady. i am grown up im not jepordizing my child why do you f****** think i am asking for help and trying to get out of here so i dont jepordize him. Ive done more growing up then most ppl my age. Im very mature for my age. medications and treatments hospital visits all my life. I wanna say something very diffrent then screw you but i better not for better lack of judgement. you dont know me dont sit there and f****** tell me to grow up. dont judge me if you dont F****** know me. And i know you fricken made horrible decisions in your life. dont sit there and critisize me when all im trying to do is make right of what ive done wrong. and to protect my child. </b></end quote></div>

Yes, very mature.

I will concede that I did criticize you and that wasn't the right thing to do. For that I apologize. I do believe that you are doing the right thing in leaving this moron you are married to but I also suggested you get counseling because I truly feel you need it based on all of your previous posts.

CFHockeyMom

Yes, very mature.

NoExcuses

. My mother made horrible choices but i still turned out fine.
</end quote></div>

You got pregnant by an abusive man. Women who are self-confident, have high self esteem and value themselves dont get involved with men like this.

And sad enough, the cycle continues.....

And if terms if you coming on here and asking for advice and then getting mad at people for offering you advice that you don't happen to agree with.... did you think you were just going to get advice that you happened to like or that you agreed with?

I hope that you start seeing things from your kid's perspective and not just your own...

NoExcuses

</end quote></div>

You got pregnant by an abusive man. Women who are self-confident, have high self esteem and value themselves dont get involved with men like this.

And if terms if you coming on here and asking for advice and then getting mad at people for offering you advice that you don't happen to agree with.... did you think you were just going to get advice that you happened to like or that you agreed with?

I hope that you start seeing things from your kid's perspective and not just your own...

NoExcuses

</end quote></div>