Help me am i making the right decision?

Vampy

kayleesgrandma,
what you wrote, almost had me in tears, i actually almost cried. Because what you wrote is true. About the abusive relationship. And i thank you from the bottem of my heart for what you said about ppl critisizing me. I have never met you and so far you are prob one of the most sweetest people i have ever met. Your post actually made me smile. I just wanted to say thank you for posting that. And yes i plan on getting my ged and going to culinary school. This is a start of a new life for me and i guess whats only part of why im scared. Scared of whats to come. of whats new, ya know?

just to let you know hun, you and your family are in my prayers <3

Vampy

kayleesgrandma,
what you wrote, almost had me in tears, i actually almost cried. Because what you wrote is true. About the abusive relationship. And i thank you from the bottem of my heart for what you said about ppl critisizing me. I have never met you and so far you are prob one of the most sweetest people i have ever met. Your post actually made me smile. I just wanted to say thank you for posting that. And yes i plan on getting my ged and going to culinary school. This is a start of a new life for me and i guess whats only part of why im scared. Scared of whats to come. of whats new, ya know?

Vampy

kayleesgrandma,

EnergyGal

Terri

You are a wonderful Grandma to us all. Thank you for helping Vampy. I am sure she will keep you close to heart and your words will resonate with her for the rest of her life.

EnergyGal

Terri

You are a wonderful Grandma to us all. Thank you for helping Vampy. I am sure she will keep you close to heart and your words will resonate with her for the rest of her life.

EnergyGal

Terri

Vampy

ha hermit...watching it honey try living it. least i know life will never be boring. ((trying to look on the bright side of things if ya cant tell LOL, my friend got me in a good mood))

Vampy

ha hermit...watching it honey try living it. least i know life will never be boring. ((trying to look on the bright side of things if ya cant tell LOL, my friend got me in a good mood))

Vampy