Home IV Balls

MOME2RT

YES! We love these too. They are so nice. In chapel hill he had some similar but they were in a jar.....didnt like them as much...too bulky.

Thanks for the great idea to put it in a leg warmer...we always just stuff it in his pocket...but the string always comes out.

MOME2RT

YES! We love these too. They are so nice. In chapel hill he had some similar but they were in a jar.....didnt like them as much...too bulky.

Thanks for the great idea to put it in a leg warmer...we always just stuff it in his pocket...but the string always comes out.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />Thanks for the great idea to put it in a leg warmer...we always just stuff it in his pocket...but the string always comes out.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>NYCLawGirl</b></i>

Mel, I am on Merrem right now via eclipse balls. Are you using Apria out there? Have your doc call if you prefer the balls, b/c you can def get Merrem in balls in NY!</end quote></div>

I could be wrong that its Merrem, but there was something that Apria said I couldnt get in balls because it was "time sensitive". I know its one that I use to mix & I thought that was Merrem. Funny I got the rest in balls when we pushed hard enough. Hmmmm

I am not on iv's right now, but I am curious for the next time!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>NYCLawGirl</b></i>

Mel, I am on Merrem right now via eclipse balls. Are you using Apria out there? Have your doc call if you prefer the balls, b/c you can def get Merrem in balls in NY!</end quote></div>

I could be wrong that its Merrem, but there was something that Apria said I couldnt get in balls because it was "time sensitive". I know its one that I use to mix & I thought that was Merrem. Funny I got the rest in balls when we pushed hard enough. Hmmmm

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Mel, I am on Merrem right now via eclipse balls. Are you using Apria out there? Have your doc call if you prefer the balls, b/c you can def get Merrem in balls in NY!</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Mel, I am on Merrem right now via eclipse balls. Are you using Apria out there? Have your doc call if you prefer the balls, b/c you can def get Merrem in balls in NY!</end quote>
<br />
<br />I could be wrong that its Merrem, but there was something that Apria said I couldnt get in balls because it was "time sensitive". I know its one that I use to mix & I thought that was Merrem. Funny I got the rest in balls when we pushed hard enough. Hmmmm
<br />
<br />I am not on iv's right now, but I am curious for the next time!
<br />
<br />

NYCLawGirl

When I wanted to do merrem by push they told me I would have to mix the drug each time b/c it couldn't be pre-mixed. Eventually I decided that 20 minuets mixing and prepping and infusing was more of a hassle than 30 mins just hooked up to the ball so I went ahead and sucked it up about walking around the office. Don't ask me why it can be pre-mixed in balls but not in the push needles, but according to Coram/Apria that is the case. They pre-mix them in the balls but can only give me a week at once.

NYCLawGirl

When I wanted to do merrem by push they told me I would have to mix the drug each time b/c it couldn't be pre-mixed. Eventually I decided that 20 minuets mixing and prepping and infusing was more of a hassle than 30 mins just hooked up to the ball so I went ahead and sucked it up about walking around the office. Don't ask me why it can be pre-mixed in balls but not in the push needles, but according to Coram/Apria that is the case. They pre-mix them in the balls but can only give me a week at once.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

JazzysMom

When I wanted to do merrem by push they told me I would have to mix the drug each time b/c it couldn't be pre-mixed. Eventually I decided that 20 minuets mixing and prepping and infusing was more of a hassle than 30 mins just hooked up to the ball so I went ahead and sucked it up about walking around the office. Don't ask me why it can be pre-mixed in balls but not in the push needles, but according to Coram/Apria that is the case. They pre-mix them in the balls but can only give me a week at once.</end quote></div>

Maybe it depends on each division of APria because I got it premixed in the push needles, but couldnt get it in the balls.

**confused** LOL

JazzysMom

When I wanted to do merrem by push they told me I would have to mix the drug each time b/c it couldn't be pre-mixed. Eventually I decided that 20 minuets mixing and prepping and infusing was more of a hassle than 30 mins just hooked up to the ball so I went ahead and sucked it up about walking around the office. Don't ask me why it can be pre-mixed in balls but not in the push needles, but according to Coram/Apria that is the case. They pre-mix them in the balls but can only give me a week at once.</end quote></div>

Maybe it depends on each division of APria because I got it premixed in the push needles, but couldnt get it in the balls.

**confused** LOL

JazzysMom

**confused** LOL

JazzysMom

When I wanted to do merrem by push they told me I would have to mix the drug each time b/c it couldn't be pre-mixed. Eventually I decided that 20 minuets mixing and prepping and infusing was more of a hassle than 30 mins just hooked up to the ball so I went ahead and sucked it up about walking around the office. Don't ask me why it can be pre-mixed in balls but not in the push needles, but according to Coram/Apria that is the case. They pre-mix them in the balls but can only give me a week at once.</end quote>

**confused** LOL

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />When I wanted to do merrem by push they told me I would have to mix the drug each time b/c it couldn't be pre-mixed. Eventually I decided that 20 minuets mixing and prepping and infusing was more of a hassle than 30 mins just hooked up to the ball so I went ahead and sucked it up about walking around the office. Don't ask me why it can be pre-mixed in balls but not in the push needles, but according to Coram/Apria that is the case. They pre-mix them in the balls but can only give me a week at once.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />Maybe it depends on each division of APria because I got it premixed in the push needles, but couldnt get it in the balls.
<br />
<br />**confused** LOL
<br />