HOW DO YOU TALK

ERINSBIZ

I am at the stages of having to take like a deep sigh or breathe probably more often than most people. Is that considered shortness of breath?

ERINSBIZ

I am at the stages of having to take like a deep sigh or breathe probably more often than most people. Is that considered shortness of breath?

ERINSBIZ

ERINSBIZ

ERINSBIZ

CowTown

I get winded while talking for the obvious reasons (when I'm sick, after exercising, or after coughing, or in cold weather) but I also get very short of breath when I'm talking about something exciting, or emotional -- I immediately get short of breath and I'm sure the listener can hear it. I think it's more of an asthma thing (which I have), but not sure. When I'm calm/relaxed and talking, then I'm not winded.

--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.

CowTown

I get winded while talking for the obvious reasons (when I'm sick, after exercising, or after coughing, or in cold weather) but I also get very short of breath when I'm talking about something exciting, or emotional -- I immediately get short of breath and I'm sure the listener can hear it. I think it's more of an asthma thing (which I have), but not sure. When I'm calm/relaxed and talking, then I'm not winded.

--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.

CowTown

CowTown

CowTown

<br />
<br />--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CowTown</b></i>
I also get very short of breath when I'm talking about something exciting, or emotional -- I immediately get short of breath and I'm sure the listener can hear it.

--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.</end quote></div>

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! If I get super excited forget it! Nothing is coming out of my mouth but jagged sentences LOL!

bittyhorse23

I also get very short of breath when I'm talking about something exciting, or emotional -- I immediately get short of breath and I'm sure the listener can hear it.

--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.</end quote></div>

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! If I get super excited forget it! Nothing is coming out of my mouth but jagged sentences LOL!

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.</end quote>

bittyhorse23

<br />I also get very short of breath when I'm talking about something exciting, or emotional -- I immediately get short of breath and I'm sure the listener can hear it.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />--When I had a higher fev1 this never happened except for those obvious times of being sick, etc.</end quote>
<br />
<br />ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! If I get super excited forget it! Nothing is coming out of my mouth but jagged sentences LOL!
<br />
<br />