HOW DO YOU TALK

jamie6girl

This is an interesting thread. I never think too much about how I sound when I talk, except when I'm at work. I develop online training, so I do a lot of voiceovers. I have to edit out a lot of deep breaths, a lot of throat clearing, etc. A lot of times I have to re-record a sentence because you can hear the mucus in my voice!

jamie6girl

This is an interesting thread. I never think too much about how I sound when I talk, except when I'm at work. I develop online training, so I do a lot of voiceovers. I have to edit out a lot of deep breaths, a lot of throat clearing, etc. A lot of times I have to re-record a sentence because you can hear the mucus in my voice!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

AnD

I don't get "winded" just talking that I can remember, but I do when I am reading a decent length book outloud to my daughter.

AnD

I don't get "winded" just talking that I can remember, but I do when I am reading a decent length book outloud to my daughter.

AnD

AnD

AnD

NYCLawGirl

I get winded talking, especially if I am trying to be really emotional and end up sending myself into a coughing fit. lol. But I used to be able to sing occasionally, and now, FORGET IT! I have to breathe like every other word.

NYCLawGirl

I get winded talking, especially if I am trying to be really emotional and end up sending myself into a coughing fit. lol. But I used to be able to sing occasionally, and now, FORGET IT! I have to breathe like every other word.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

<br />

JennifersHope

I notice when I am reading out loud to someone I a loose my breath much quicker then just regular talking... I can talk and take a breath every few words normally. Add exercise, walking up stairs or a incline and I am to short of breath.

I actually just noticed it the other night when my family and I were trying to decide on what video to watch and I was reading the backs of movies.. I was getting short of breath..

In general I always hear that I am a heavy breather.....

JennifersHope

I notice when I am reading out loud to someone I a loose my breath much quicker then just regular talking... I can talk and take a breath every few words normally. Add exercise, walking up stairs or a incline and I am to short of breath.

I actually just noticed it the other night when my family and I were trying to decide on what video to watch and I was reading the backs of movies.. I was getting short of breath..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I actually just noticed it the other night when my family and I were trying to decide on what video to watch and I was reading the backs of movies.. I was getting short of breath..
<br />
<br />In general I always hear that I am a heavy breather.....