How powered neb compressors?

bubbleville

I would also like to know how loud Mobilair is... And which model of Philips respetronics?

We just started our 1st treatment of Tobi a week ago and it took us 55 minutes with Pari's Trek S! I called Pari to see whether perhaps it was malfunctioning but they
'redirected" me to Vios insisting it's the only one approved for tobi. The treatment time improved by 10 minutes... Now we're stuck with two useless compressors!!!

Has anybody tried Omron's ne-u22v?

bubbleville

I would also like to know how loud Mobilair is... And which model of Philips respetronics?

We just started our 1st treatment of Tobi a week ago and it took us 55 minutes with Pari's Trek S! I called Pari to see whether perhaps it was malfunctioning but they
'redirected" me to Vios insisting it's the only one approved for tobi. The treatment time improved by 10 minutes... Now we're stuck with two useless compressors!!!

Has anybody tried Omron's ne-u22v?

bubbleville

<br />
<br />We just started our 1st treatment of Tobi a week ago and it took us 55 minutes with Pari's Trek S! I called Pari to see whether perhaps it was malfunctioning but they
<br />'redirected" me to Vios insisting it's the only one approved for tobi. The treatment time improved by 10 minutes... Now we're stuck with two useless compressors!!!
<br />
<br />Has anybody tried Omron's ne-u22v?
<br />

L

lizlas

<P>on another posting about compressors and nebulizers....people were saying they used their E Flow for everything....so I tried to buy an E flow</P>
<P>In Ontario Canada we can only get an E Flow if we are prescribed Cayston....and the E Flow is given out free with the Cayston. Pharmacist said E Flow was designed for Cayston use only and not to be used with  Tobi or HTS....</P>
<P>Cayston is 4800 $ a month here.....not covered on goverment plan so I have to check with husbands work Insurance for coverage. Dont want to be stuck with that bill....</P>
<P> </P>
<P>The Pari Pro Neb has lots of mist coming out but  still meds seems to take long time....so I only put in half of medication at a time and it seems inhalation is faster</P>
<P>Havent had trouble with their nebulizers.....Warranty is 5 yrs and I get about 4 yrs before it starts to loose power. </P>
<P>Liz</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

L

lizlas

<P>on another posting about compressors and nebulizers....people were saying they used their E Flow for everything....so I tried to buy an E flow</P>
<P>In Ontario Canada we can only get an E Flow if we are prescribed Cayston....and the E Flow is given out free with the Cayston.Pharmacist said E Flow was designedfor Cayston use onlyand not to be used with Tobi or HTS....</P>
<P>Cayston is 4800 $ a month here.....not covered on goverment plan so I have to check with husbands work Insurance for coverage. Dont want to be stuck with that bill....</P>
<P></P>
<P>The Pari Pro Neb has lots of mist coming out but still meds seems to take long time....so I only put in half of medication at a time and it seems inhalation is faster</P>
<P>Havent had trouble with their nebulizers.....Warranty is 5 yrs and I get about 4 yrs before it starts to loose power.</P>
<P>Liz</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

<P><BR>on another posting about compressors and nebulizers....people were saying they used their E Flow for everything....so I tried to buy an E flow</P>
<P>In Ontario Canada we can only get an E Flow if we are prescribed Cayston....and the E Flow is given out free with the Cayston.<BR>Pharmacist said E Flow was designedfor Cayston use onlyand not to be used with Tobi or HTS....</P>
<P></P>
<P>The Pari Pro Neb has lots of mist coming out but still meds seems to take long time....so I only put in half of medication at a time and it seems inhalation is faster</P>
<P>Havent had trouble with their nebulizers.....Warranty is 5 yrs and I get about 4 yrs before it starts to loose power.</P>
<P>Liz</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>