I spend so much time...

jbrandonAW

I do my neds while doing my vest. (albuterol, pulmo, hypertonic). My doc said it was fine to do and the only thing I couldn't do while doing the vest was inhaled abx.

*I took agree on more vest time. I think 30 minutes of vest and then 30 minutes of exercises gets me WAY more...but everyone is different

jbrandonAW

I do my neds while doing my vest. (albuterol, pulmo, hypertonic). My doc said it was fine to do and the only thing I couldn't do while doing the vest was inhaled abx.

*I took agree on more vest time. I think 30 minutes of vest and then 30 minutes of exercises gets me WAY more...but everyone is different

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />*I took agree on more vest time. I think 30 minutes of vest and then 30 minutes of exercises gets me WAY more...but everyone is different

jonflath

Jessica kind of echoed the point I was trying to make. If you vest 30min and then walk 30 min sometime during the day it's a good combination. You get out of the house and some fresh air and you don't feel so confined to your therapies. I always do my aztreonam or tobi while vesting, even when I am in the hospital that was what they had me do, so this not doing antibiotics while vesting is news to me.

jonflath

Jessica kind of echoed the point I was trying to make. If you vest 30min and then walk 30 min sometime during the day it's a good combination. You get out of the house and some fresh air and you don't feel so confined to your therapies. I always do my aztreonam or tobi while vesting, even when I am in the hospital that was what they had me do, so this not doing antibiotics while vesting is news to me.

jonflath

jonflath

jonflath

RonnieSharpe

You could also look into getting a more powerful compressor...I use a 50psi compressor and it cut my treatment time by half.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

You could also look into getting a more powerful compressor...I use a 50psi compressor and it cut my treatment time by half.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

<br />
<br />Ronnie