i want to talk to some people

ccrider

i am 18 and had a ouple girlfriends

i have never been worried to tell any one i have cf beause it is a part of who i am and if they have any kind of problem wit it i dont care to have those people in my life

i have had a few girl friends and me having cf never bothered them at all even wen i had a g-tube it didnt matter cause they will like u for who that wont look for reason like that not to be with u

i think it i super cool though that leshajo08 care for her bf enough to actually research on it that is one of the coolest things i have heard of

never be afraid of people not accepting you trust me it wont matter to most people

ccrider

i have never been worried to tell any one i have cf beause it is a part of who i am and if they have any kind of problem wit it i dont care to have those people in my life

i have had a few girl friends and me having cf never bothered them at all even wen i had a g-tube it didnt matter cause they will like u for who that wont look for reason like that not to be with u

i think it i super cool though that leshajo08 care for her bf enough to actually research on it that is one of the coolest things i have heard of

never be afraid of people not accepting you trust me it wont matter to most people

ccrider

ccrider

ccrider

Eskwa

I am 18 w/ CF.

I have honestly never had a problem telling anyone that I have CF. Most people I know are very accepting of it. I do agree with mentioned above that if you are simply dating, than it is not necessary to tell them you have CF, but it is if you are in a meaningful relationship.

My boyfriend is very understanding, and normally ends up chasing me around to make sure I do everything I should be doing, -laughs-.

Eskwa

I am 18 w/ CF.

I have honestly never had a problem telling anyone that I have CF. Most people I know are very accepting of it. I do agree with mentioned above that if you are simply dating, than it is not necessary to tell them you have CF, but it is if you are in a meaningful relationship.

My boyfriend is very understanding, and normally ends up chasing me around to make sure I do everything I should be doing, -laughs-.

Eskwa

I am 18 w/ CF.

Eskwa

I am 18 w/ CF.

Eskwa

I am 18 w/ CF.

xLifesEscapex

i dont think anyone should be scared of not having a boyfriend/girlfriend and they shouldnt be scared to tell them.
i understand why you would be though. but you deffinetly should tell them and if their not nice about it then they obviously shouldnt be your girlfriend/boyfriend.

xLifesEscapex

i dont think anyone should be scared of not having a boyfriend/girlfriend and they shouldnt be scared to tell them.
i understand why you would be though. but you deffinetly should tell them and if their not nice about it then they obviously shouldnt be your girlfriend/boyfriend.

xLifesEscapex

xLifesEscapex

xLifesEscapex

dsrtsno

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>xLifesEscapex</b></i>

i understand why you would be though. but you deffinetly should tell them and if their not nice about it then they obviously shouldnt be your girlfriend/boyfriend.</end quote></div>

absolutely... when you get older you'll realize that your disease is the least of your worries in a relationship, and if the person you want to be with doesn't want to be with you because of THAT, you shouldn't want to be with them because of their IGNORANCE. we have enough problems to deal with in our lives than if someone isn't going to want us anymore if we have this disease. it'll come out eventually, probably when you need your loved one the most, and if they aren't prepared for it, it'll be a lot more traumatic for you if you didn't tell them... just my .02...

dsrtsno

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>xLifesEscapex</b></i>

i understand why you would be though. but you deffinetly should tell them and if their not nice about it then they obviously shouldnt be your girlfriend/boyfriend.</end quote></div>

absolutely... when you get older you'll realize that your disease is the least of your worries in a relationship, and if the person you want to be with doesn't want to be with you because of THAT, you shouldn't want to be with them because of their IGNORANCE. we have enough problems to deal with in our lives than if someone isn't going to want us anymore if we have this disease. it'll come out eventually, probably when you need your loved one the most, and if they aren't prepared for it, it'll be a lot more traumatic for you if you didn't tell them... just my .02...

dsrtsno

dsrtsno

i understand why you would be though. but you deffinetly should tell them and if their not nice about it then they obviously shouldnt be your girlfriend/boyfriend.</end quote>

dsrtsno

i understand why you would be though. but you deffinetly should tell them and if their not nice about it then they obviously shouldnt be your girlfriend/boyfriend.</end quote>