i want to talk to some people

esmeralda

to be totaly honest with you i must say Im so scared of telling my friends about my problem..because even though yo know the will love you anyway...Its not nice to tell the others that you are.. in some way.."differet"

thanks a lot fot making that question...answer me back wolud you???

Im kind of new at this stuff

esmeralda

to be totaly honest with you i must say Im so scared of telling my friends about my problem..because even though yo know the will love you anyway...Its not nice to tell the others that you are.. in some way.."differet"

esmeralda

esmeralda

esmeralda

<br />
<br />thanks a lot fot making that question...answer me back wolud you???
<br />
<br />Im kind of new at this stuff