i want to talk to some people

esmeralda

to be totaly honest with you i must say Im so scared of telling my friends about my problem..because even though yo know the will love you anyway...Its not nice to tell the others that you are.. in some way.."differet"

thanks a lot fot making that question...answer me back wolud you???

Im kind of new at this stuff

esmeralda

to be totaly honest with you i must say Im so scared of telling my friends about my problem..because even though yo know the will love you anyway...Its not nice to tell the others that you are.. in some way.."differet"

esmeralda

esmeralda

esmeralda

<br />
<br />thanks a lot fot making that question...answer me back wolud you???
<br />
<br />Im kind of new at this stuff

sunnisteffy

Hey there!
I am a bit older but surely enough I have had the same feelings! I honestly never told my friends until my high school years, I always thought they would look at me different since we were so young and no one really understood. BUT when I did start to get closer best friends I would tell them- They didnt mind, nothing was different they were just like oh, some asked questions but they just wanted to make sure I was ok. As for the boy friend thing.. I never told them until it was serious. Im engaged now, and when I told my fiance he said, "I know" lol I guess my friends had said something a long time ago not thinking it was anything. But it was a releif and all he really wondered way why I was so worried about telling him. So good luck to ya! I know im 19 but If you need to talk im here, I have been there!

sunnisteffy

Hey there!
I am a bit older but surely enough I have had the same feelings! I honestly never told my friends until my high school years, I always thought they would look at me different since we were so young and no one really understood. BUT when I did start to get closer best friends I would tell them- They didnt mind, nothing was different they were just like oh, some asked questions but they just wanted to make sure I was ok. As for the boy friend thing.. I never told them until it was serious. Im engaged now, and when I told my fiance he said, "I know" lol I guess my friends had said something a long time ago not thinking it was anything. But it was a releif and all he really wondered way why I was so worried about telling him. So good luck to ya! I know im 19 but If you need to talk im here, I have been there!

sunnisteffy

Hey there!

sunnisteffy

Hey there!

sunnisteffy

Hey there!
<br />I am a bit older but surely enough I have had the same feelings! I honestly never told my friends until my high school years, I always thought they would look at me different since we were so young and no one really understood. BUT when I did start to get closer best friends I would tell them- They didnt mind, nothing was different they were just like oh, some asked questions but they just wanted to make sure I was ok. As for the boy friend thing.. I never told them until it was serious. Im engaged now, and when I told my fiance he said, "I know" lol I guess my friends had said something a long time ago not thinking it was anything. But it was a releif and all he really wondered way why I was so worried about telling him. So good luck to ya! I know im 19 but If you need to talk im here, I have been there!
<br />

gretzky711

I'm a bit older 23 yo with CF. After many years of mastering the art of giving them the news. I agree that if you are just dating, don't disclose everything quite yet. Wait, until it's semi-serious and then plan a way to let them know. Since a few of my dates see my house, I occasionally leave out a nebulizer or medicine bottles so that they are in plain site. The bathroom is always a good place. Or the most classic way is taking the enzymes with a meal. When they ask, just start small and say your pancreas doesn't work that well. Most of the time you can goat them into asking why and then you have your in for talking about the CF. I have never ever had a girl dump me after telling them. Everyone likes you a little bit more because they think you are a really mentally strong person.

gretzky711

I'm a bit older 23 yo with CF. After many years of mastering the art of giving them the news. I agree that if you are just dating, don't disclose everything quite yet. Wait, until it's semi-serious and then plan a way to let them know. Since a few of my dates see my house, I occasionally leave out a nebulizer or medicine bottles so that they are in plain site. The bathroom is always a good place. Or the most classic way is taking the enzymes with a meal. When they ask, just start small and say your pancreas doesn't work that well. Most of the time you can goat them into asking why and then you have your in for talking about the CF. I have never ever had a girl dump me after telling them. Everyone likes you a little bit more because they think you are a really mentally strong person.

gretzky711

gretzky711

gretzky711

JazzHasCF

Whenever i get a bf on the second date I tell them about it.I just simply describe it as ashma, but a bit worse.Thats the only thing I really tell them because i dont have to go into detail much because almost everyone knows what ashma is.Im not afraid to tell them cuz if they care they wont leave me.Then if they do leave me i learn they werent right for me.

JazzHasCF

Whenever i get a bf on the second date I tell them about it.I just simply describe it as ashma, but a bit worse.Thats the only thing I really tell them because i dont have to go into detail much because almost everyone knows what ashma is.Im not afraid to tell them cuz if they care they wont leave me.Then if they do leave me i learn they werent right for me.

JazzHasCF

JazzHasCF

JazzHasCF