I'm not sure what to say....

jennc0315

Oh Tina I am so so sorry :(! I dont know what to say. You are in my thoughts all the time. When are you coming to GR? Maybe we could meet for a cup of coffee or something?

jennc0315

Oh Tina I am so so sorry :(! I dont know what to say. You are in my thoughts all the time. When are you coming to GR? Maybe we could meet for a cup of coffee or something?

jennc0315

jennc0315

jennc0315

holmfamily1992

Ok...now that the shock is over, we begin the fight once again. I am in the process of making banners to hang in our front yard with a different stastic each week. If you guys have some gut wrenching ones please send them my way. I want my community to wake up and help us take action. Our efforts for the fundraiser we are doing is not going very well. The people who I thought were the closest to us havent even responded either way.

I am mad as hell at this disease and we are going to fight with everything we have. I wont let it beat us!

I will talk to our daughter about signing on here. She would benifit greatly from it. I know I have.

Dylan is getting sick. He woke up this morning not looking good at all. Extra meds have been started to make sure his lungs stay clear. I had to impliment the 3 foot rule between him and I because I have been really sick with Bronchitis. No matter the cleaning I do and how I sterilize all the time it still got through to him. OUr clinic scheduled the 3 kids for their first appointments on August 27th. They want to see Dylan then to. He lost weight in under a month even though we have been filling him with shakes.

I dont know what I would do without you guys. You know what we are going through and understand the frustration, sadness and guilt. :(

Thank you!
Tina

holmfamily1992

Ok...now that the shock is over, we begin the fight once again. I am in the process of making banners to hang in our front yard with a different stastic each week. If you guys have some gut wrenching ones please send them my way. I want my community to wake up and help us take action. Our efforts for the fundraiser we are doing is not going very well. The people who I thought were the closest to us havent even responded either way.

I am mad as hell at this disease and we are going to fight with everything we have. I wont let it beat us!

I will talk to our daughter about signing on here. She would benifit greatly from it. I know I have.

Dylan is getting sick. He woke up this morning not looking good at all. Extra meds have been started to make sure his lungs stay clear. I had to impliment the 3 foot rule between him and I because I have been really sick with Bronchitis. No matter the cleaning I do and how I sterilize all the time it still got through to him. OUr clinic scheduled the 3 kids for their first appointments on August 27th. They want to see Dylan then to. He lost weight in under a month even though we have been filling him with shakes.

I dont know what I would do without you guys. You know what we are going through and understand the frustration, sadness and guilt. :(

Thank you!
Tina

holmfamily1992

Thank you!
Tina

holmfamily1992

Thank you!
Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />I am mad as hell at this disease and we are going to fight with everything we have. I wont let it beat us!
<br />
<br />I will talk to our daughter about signing on here. She would benifit greatly from it. I know I have.
<br />
<br />Dylan is getting sick. He woke up this morning not looking good at all. Extra meds have been started to make sure his lungs stay clear. I had to impliment the 3 foot rule between him and I because I have been really sick with Bronchitis. No matter the cleaning I do and how I sterilize all the time it still got through to him. OUr clinic scheduled the 3 kids for their first appointments on August 27th. They want to see Dylan then to. He lost weight in under a month even though we have been filling him with shakes.
<br />
<br />I dont know what I would do without you guys. You know what we are going through and understand the frustration, sadness and guilt. :(
<br />
<br />Thank you!
<br />Tina

pnhuffman

(((Huggs))) to you and your family. Please encourage her to come on her. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

pnhuffman

(((Huggs))) to you and your family. Please encourage her to come on her. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

Marjolein

Aw Tina,
I'm so sorry to hear you had to get this news.

I'll be thinking of you and your family.
I hope they can start treatment on your children soon and that they will stay relatively healthy for a long time to come.

Marjolein

Aw Tina,

I hope they can start treatment on your children soon and that they will stay relatively healthy for a long time to come.

Marjolein

Aw Tina,

Marjolein

Aw Tina,

Marjolein

Aw Tina,
<br />I'm so sorry to hear you had to get this news.
<br />
<br />I'll be thinking of you and your family.
<br />I hope they can start treatment on your children soon and that they will stay relatively healthy for a long time to come.