is drinking bad ?

randomgirl

I can definately relate to jcbangl because my liver was destroyed by cf (I'm at stage 4 with the disease) and so drinking is a big no no for me. But for other people with cf, I dont know if its all that bad...but I think its best not to drink (at least not alot).

randomgirl

I can definately relate to jcbangl because my liver was destroyed by cf (I'm at stage 4 with the disease) and so drinking is a big no no for me. But for other people with cf, I dont know if its all that bad...but I think its best not to drink (at least not alot).

randomgirl

randomgirl

randomgirl

<br />

jcbangl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>randomgirl</b></i>

I can definately relate to jcbangl because my liver was destroyed by cf (I'm at stage 4 with the disease) and so drinking is a big no no for me. But for other people with cf, I dont know if its all that bad...but I think its best not to drink (at least not alot).</end quote></div>

they have me on the list as a 9. sounds like we have the same things. down to the diabetes. lol

jcbangl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>randomgirl</b></i>

I can definately relate to jcbangl because my liver was destroyed by cf (I'm at stage 4 with the disease) and so drinking is a big no no for me. But for other people with cf, I dont know if its all that bad...but I think its best not to drink (at least not alot).</end quote></div>

they have me on the list as a 9. sounds like we have the same things. down to the diabetes. lol

jcbangl

jcbangl

I can definately relate to jcbangl because my liver was destroyed by cf (I'm at stage 4 with the disease) and so drinking is a big no no for me. But for other people with cf, I dont know if its all that bad...but I think its best not to drink (at least not alot).</end quote>

jcbangl

<br />
<br />I can definately relate to jcbangl because my liver was destroyed by cf (I'm at stage 4 with the disease) and so drinking is a big no no for me. But for other people with cf, I dont know if its all that bad...but I think its best not to drink (at least not alot).</end quote>
<br />
<br />they have me on the list as a 9. sounds like we have the same things. down to the diabetes. lol

C

christyisnutz

For some reason, drinking always aggravated my sinuses. I don't drink now because it causes a lot of nausea since I'm on so many medications.
I don't see where drinking in moderation is a bad thing unless you are on certain types of medications that you aren't supposed to drink with, or have other medical issues where it would cause harm.

C

christyisnutz

For some reason, drinking always aggravated my sinuses. I don't drink now because it causes a lot of nausea since I'm on so many medications.
I don't see where drinking in moderation is a bad thing unless you are on certain types of medications that you aren't supposed to drink with, or have other medical issues where it would cause harm.

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

<br />I don't see where drinking in moderation is a bad thing unless you are on certain types of medications that you aren't supposed to drink with, or have other medical issues where it would cause harm.
<br />