is drinking bad ?

xx1anna

I drink allll the time, and im only 16. since i cant smoke pot, i get ym fix drinking liquor. I really regret doing it so much, because my liver really got messed up from it. Living with CF isnt easy and everyones going to try pot and try drinking, which i personally think is fine as long as you dont feel worse afterwards but i wouldnt binge drink like i did. if anyone wants to talk i really woudl love that, please email me annacorr@yahoo.com

xx1anna

I drink allll the time, and im only 16. since i cant smoke pot, i get ym fix drinking liquor. I really regret doing it so much, because my liver really got messed up from it. Living with CF isnt easy and everyones going to try pot and try drinking, which i personally think is fine as long as you dont feel worse afterwards but i wouldnt binge drink like i did. if anyone wants to talk i really woudl love that, please email me annacorr@yahoo.com

xx1anna

xx1anna

xx1anna

Rorshach

I don't think drinking has that much effect on those of us without liver disease, but I guess it varies from person to person. I drink, not all the time, but you know how it goes.. Its hard not to drink when you wanna party. A lot of meds are contraindicated for alcohol, but it seriously never bothered me..

Rorshach

I don't think drinking has that much effect on those of us without liver disease, but I guess it varies from person to person. I drink, not all the time, but you know how it goes.. Its hard not to drink when you wanna party. A lot of meds are contraindicated for alcohol, but it seriously never bothered me..

Rorshach

Rorshach

Rorshach