Keeping Active as your Focus

EnergyGal

Congratulations!!! You will keep on gaining too. You will be amazed at how much more you will gain. You are tall and I bet you will be at 130 in a six months or less if you keep doing what you are doing.

EnergyGal

Congratulations!!! You will keep on gaining too. You will be amazed at how much more you will gain. You are tall and I bet you will be at 130 in a six months or less if you keep doing what you are doing.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

65rosessamurai

EG, I agree, too!! Don't rely exclusively on your BMI...

Though I've seen my BMI (I think that's what my scale is calculating) around 16, I could see in my face (I might even have photos to show) that it was too LOW, despite the ex-wife insisting I not get fat, or "overweight".
I felt good at 70kgs, but only for a while...I actually feel better at 75kg, but some pants have become a bit snug! I would like to see myself back at my average of 73kg, but only if I'm equally feeling well, and doing well.
I'm sure a lack of nutrition and a proper diet was missing during my days of looking like a "skeleton", as the ex put it; which is why after I shot up to 80kg, I finally leveled off at an average 75kg from a better diet. Though I feel work wears me out a lot, for some reason I do feel a little better after going to my Iaido class...speaking of which, I got class tonight!!!

65rosessamurai

Though I've seen my BMI (I think that's what my scale is calculating) around 16, I could see in my face (I might even have photos to show) that it was too LOW, despite the ex-wife insisting I not get fat, or "overweight".
I felt good at 70kgs, but only for a while...I actually feel better at 75kg, but some pants have become a bit snug! I would like to see myself back at my average of 73kg, but only if I'm equally feeling well, and doing well.
I'm sure a lack of nutrition and a proper diet was missing during my days of looking like a "skeleton", as the ex put it; which is why after I shot up to 80kg, I finally leveled off at an average 75kg from a better diet. Though I feel work wears me out a lot, for some reason I do feel a little better after going to my Iaido class...speaking of which, I got class tonight!!!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

EnergyGal

I will be there in one hour. You better get ready for a good work out. After all I am traveling a long distance. Put on your new sneakers and eat a protein bar.

EnergyGal

I will be there in one hour. You better get ready for a good work out. After all I am traveling a long distance. Put on your new sneakers and eat a protein bar.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal