Looking for CF people to talk to in their 20's

minimedic304

You can always ctc me. my name is kevin I am old at 29, live in orlando but still act like I am....well 15, even though i have the lungs of a 70 y/o..or email me personally at kpsfishing@yahoo.com or here on this site.

minimedic304

You can always ctc me. my name is kevin I am old at 29, live in orlando but still act like I am....well 15, even though i have the lungs of a 70 y/o..or email me personally at kpsfishing@yahoo.com or here on this site.

minimedic304

minimedic304

minimedic304

maddie256

Im 20 and totally know what you are saying about how no one really understands-it hit me freshmen year of college when I met all knew people and didn't know how to tell them- and once I did they still didn't get it

Anyway feel free to message me if you want =)

maddie256

Im 20 and totally know what you are saying about how no one really understands-it hit me freshmen year of college when I met all knew people and didn't know how to tell them- and once I did they still didn't get it

maddie256

maddie256

maddie256

<br />
<br />Anyway feel free to message me if you want =)

smoothdave

hey i am dave /23/scotland. mail me on hear or on Dave582_saunders@msn.com.

that goes for any one, always up to chat!

smoothdave

smoothdave

smoothdave

smoothdave

<br />
<br />that goes for any one, always up to chat!