lung functions...

Bumblebee

Worst that i remember would be 38% (1.1litres) i think. My best results at the moment hover around 70-75% (2.1 litres) (i get mine in litres so not sure exactly of percentages and who knows if we all use the same reference values anyway!).

Bumblebee

Worst that i remember would be 38% (1.1litres) i think. My best results at the moment hover around 70-75% (2.1 litres) (i get mine in litres so not sure exactly of percentages and who knows if we all use the same reference values anyway!).

Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Bumblebee

LGMClark

Got my PFT done today...33%...kind of disappointed because of all the interventions I've had in the past month, I thought would have paid off.
I made a stop at the gym on the way home...determined to get back up to the 40% mark.

LGMClark

Got my PFT done today...33%...kind of disappointed because of all the interventions I've had in the past month, I thought would have paid off.
I made a stop at the gym on the way home...determined to get back up to the 40% mark.

LGMClark

LGMClark

LGMClark

<br />I made a stop at the gym on the way home...determined to get back up to the 40% mark.
<br />

Solo

Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.

Solo

Mine was 75% a few weeks ago. That was really bad; my doctor said I had an inflammation and tried Cipro first, then since that didn't solvent the problem, tried intravenous antibiotics.

Solo

Solo

Solo