making it easier

chattyfamily

I use the baby food applesauce with the plastic lids too. The lids don't have a good enough seal to put leftovers back in my purse. Tried it - gross mess in the bottom of my bag! Porter never finishes the whole thing (too interested in getting to the "real" food). I just ordered the pouches. I'll let you know how it goes...

chattyfamily

I use the baby food applesauce with the plastic lids too. The lids don't have a good enough seal to put leftovers back in my purse. Tried it - gross mess in the bottom of my bag! Porter never finishes the whole thing (too interested in getting to the "real" food). I just ordered the pouches. I'll let you know how it goes...

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

missnth

mommafirst- you may have had a bag of goo because some of the masks cannot take extreme heat and do not need to be sterilized. at my center they say it is not enough to clean nebs in a dishwasher. and the new recomendation at the cf conference this year is to sterilize nebs after each use.

missnth

mommafirst- you may have had a bag of goo because some of the masks cannot take extreme heat and do not need to be sterilized. at my center they say it is not enough to clean nebs in a dishwasher. and the new recomendation at the cf conference this year is to sterilize nebs after each use.

missnth

missnth

missnth

dswilson67

I'm thinking about ordering the sterilizing kit for the microwave, it looks like a covered bowl. Dan is getting ready to go to college and I want to make it easy for him so he will do it, otherwise he will blow it off.

dswilson67

I'm thinking about ordering the sterilizing kit for the microwave, it looks like a covered bowl. Dan is getting ready to go to college and I want to make it easy for him so he will do it, otherwise he will blow it off.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67