Memorial Website for Baby Xander

ashmomo

You are very strong and this is a very nice website. It brings me to tears. I just can't even begin to imagine the pain you feel. God Bless your family. Take care of yourself.

ashmomo

You are very strong and this is a very nice website. It brings me to tears. I just can't even begin to imagine the pain you feel. God Bless your family. Take care of yourself.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

G

grantsmom

I am so very sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing this, he was such a beautiful boy

G

grantsmom

I am so very sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing this, he was such a beautiful boy

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

mom2my3kids

Thanks everyone...because we want all CFer's to know...Xander was an organ donater...with harvesting of his cochleas and corneas...this is important to remember that even with CF you too can be a donor! Thus far he has helped 2 other children through his passing...please consider this when wondering how you too can help after you have gone from this world...

mom2my3kids

Thanks everyone...because we want all CFer's to know...Xander was an organ donater...with harvesting of his cochleas and corneas...this is important to remember that even with CF you too can be a donor! Thus far he has helped 2 other children through his passing...please consider this when wondering how you too can help after you have gone from this world...

mom2my3kids

mom2my3kids

mom2my3kids

M

Mommafirst

I'm so impressed to hear that you were so generous in your time of great grief. I agree that organ donation is so important. ((((hugs))) No mother should ever have to lose a child. Xander was clearly loved and his impact will be far greater than the months he had here. CF is really horrible. I'm so very sorry.

M

Mommafirst

I'm so impressed to hear that you were so generous in your time of great grief. I agree that organ donation is so important. ((((hugs))) No mother should ever have to lose a child. Xander was clearly loved and his impact will be far greater than the months he had here. CF is really horrible. I'm so very sorry.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst