Memorial Website for Baby Xander

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Jana, thank you for sharing your beautiful son with us. I can't even imagine your loss.

Your advice is so important for other parents with young CF children.

Peace to you and your family.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Jana, thank you for sharing your beautiful son with us. I can't even imagine your loss.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Your advice is so important for other parents with young CF children.
<br />
<br />Peace to you and your family.

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2my3kids</b></i>

.he has atypical or so they told us ..but in the end was determined to be a severe form of CF. </end quote></div>

I can't believe this.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for being such a strong example of a wonderful, caring mother. Xander is a lucky man to have you for a mom!

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2my3kids</b></i>

.he has atypical or so they told us ..but in the end was determined to be a severe form of CF. </end quote></div>

I can't believe this.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for being such a strong example of a wonderful, caring mother. Xander is a lucky man to have you for a mom!

saveferris2009

I can't believe this.

saveferris2009

.he has atypical or so they told us ..but in the end was determined to be a severe form of CF. </end quote>

I can't believe this.

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />.he has atypical or so they told us ..but in the end was determined to be a severe form of CF. </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />I can't believe this.
<br />
<br />I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for being such a strong example of a wonderful, caring mother. Xander is a lucky man to have you for a mom!

mariahsmommy

I am so very sorry for your loss. I don't know how you are still communicating through the forums. You must be a very strong woman with supportive friends and family. Xander was such a darling and will forever be missed by us all. Cystic fibrosis steals so many precious lives but one day we will all meet again.

mariahsmommy

I am so very sorry for your loss. I don't know how you are still communicating through the forums. You must be a very strong woman with supportive friends and family. Xander was such a darling and will forever be missed by us all. Cystic fibrosis steals so many precious lives but one day we will all meet again.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

julieann1966

Jana, you, your family and beautiful Xander will forever be in our thoughts and prayers, I hope peace finds you and keeps you safe until one day you get to be with Xander again.

Thank you so much for coming back on the site to let everyone know how you are and to share the information leading up to Xanders passing, you are a very strong women with an incredible faith, take care...Julieann and family.

julieann1966

Jana, you, your family and beautiful Xander will forever be in our thoughts and prayers, I hope peace finds you and keeps you safe until one day you get to be with Xander again.

Thank you so much for coming back on the site to let everyone know how you are and to share the information leading up to Xanders passing, you are a very strong women with an incredible faith, take care...Julieann and family.

julieann1966

julieann1966

julieann1966

<br />
<br />Thank you so much for coming back on the site to let everyone know how you are and to share the information leading up to Xanders passing, you are a very strong women with an incredible faith, take care...Julieann and family.