Military wife/husband

S

semperfiohana

i would chat, but i have a 4 month old and he varies from night to night when he decides to go to bed. and after he's in bed it's sorta of me time and i also try to get whatever done around the house i can when he goes to bed that he didn't let me do during the day.

S

semperfiohana

i would chat, but i have a 4 month old and he varies from night to night when he decides to go to bed. and after he's in bed it's sorta of me time and i also try to get whatever done around the house i can when he goes to bed that he didn't let me do during the day.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

JazzysMom

I dont have a connection to this topic, but definitely think its an awesome idea. The moving around, trying to find new/good CF care & the insurance would be a benefit to discuss with others.

I hope you get a good crowd to chat!!

JazzysMom

I dont have a connection to this topic, but definitely think its an awesome idea. The moving around, trying to find new/good CF care & the insurance would be a benefit to discuss with others.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I hope you get a good crowd to chat!!

arbrown5676

I am a Navy wife. My husband and I have two little girls, Makenna and Raegan. Makenna is 19 months and Raegan is 4 months. Raegan has CF. I know how fun Tricare can be! My husband and I want to take Raegan to a hospital out side the military.. and it's been fight! We are station in Virginia Beach. There's a great (from what I've heard) CF clinic in Norfolk.. and Tricare doesn't want to pay for it. Anytime you need to chat or vent.. Im here.

arbrown5676

I am a Navy wife. My husband and I have two little girls, Makenna and Raegan. Makenna is 19 months and Raegan is 4 months. Raegan has CF. I know how fun Tricare can be! My husband and I want to take Raegan to a hospital out side the military.. and it's been fight! We are station in Virginia Beach. There's a great (from what I've heard) CF clinic in Norfolk.. and Tricare doesn't want to pay for it. Anytime you need to chat or vent.. Im here.

arbrown5676

arbrown5676

arbrown5676

B

brewz2

Hey,

We were stationed in VA Beach for about two years - we also tried to fight to go to Child of the Kings Hopsital, or whatever it's called, but the didn't let us. We had to go to the military hospital in Portsmouth and HATED IT! I'd keep fighting if you can to go outside - the male doctor there was ok, but the female Nurse Practitioner there - uugghhh!! I don't know if she's still there, and I forget her name, but I was not liking her at all. Not to mention that our daughter tested positive for the first time there, and we were told like six months later and then given inhaled tobi...We currently go to CCMC in Connecticut, and if or when our son (who is 3) tests pos for PA, they'll do a more aggressive treatment of iv tobi for the first time he cultures. I think statistically when they do the more aggressive treatment for PA on their first culture, the chances of reoccurrence are less. This would've been great infor to know when my daughter tested pos the first time... Anyways, my intent is not to discourage, but to hopefully encourage you to fight for the civilian CF clinic.

B

brewz2

Hey,

We were stationed in VA Beach for about two years - we also tried to fight to go to Child of the Kings Hopsital, or whatever it's called, but the didn't let us. We had to go to the military hospital in Portsmouth and HATED IT! I'd keep fighting if you can to go outside - the male doctor there was ok, but the female Nurse Practitioner there - uugghhh!! I don't know if she's still there, and I forget her name, but I was not liking her at all. Not to mention that our daughter tested positive for the first time there, and we were told like six months later and then given inhaled tobi...We currently go to CCMC in Connecticut, and if or when our son (who is 3) tests pos for PA, they'll do a more aggressive treatment of iv tobi for the first time he cultures. I think statistically when they do the more aggressive treatment for PA on their first culture, the chances of reoccurrence are less. This would've been great infor to know when my daughter tested pos the first time... Anyways, my intent is not to discourage, but to hopefully encourage you to fight for the civilian CF clinic.

B

brewz2

Hey,

B

brewz2

Hey,

B

brewz2

Hey,
<br />
<br />We were stationed in VA Beach for about two years - we also tried to fight to go to Child of the Kings Hopsital, or whatever it's called, but the didn't let us. We had to go to the military hospital in Portsmouth and HATED IT! I'd keep fighting if you can to go outside - the male doctor there was ok, but the female Nurse Practitioner there - uugghhh!! I don't know if she's still there, and I forget her name, but I was not liking her at all. Not to mention that our daughter tested positive for the first time there, and we were told like six months later and then given inhaled tobi...We currently go to CCMC in Connecticut, and if or when our son (who is 3) tests pos for PA, they'll do a more aggressive treatment of iv tobi for the first time he cultures. I think statistically when they do the more aggressive treatment for PA on their first culture, the chances of reoccurrence are less. This would've been great infor to know when my daughter tested pos the first time... Anyways, my intent is not to discourage, but to hopefully encourage you to fight for the civilian CF clinic.