My grandmother tells me

izemmom

Jo - Just wanted to say "I get it..."

You are obviously someone of strong faith. You accept challenges and grow from them. You are a realist who leaves room for hope.

Sometimes, wouldn't you like to be able to tell Grandma and others, to politely mind their own business?

Take care,

izemmom

You are obviously someone of strong faith. You accept challenges and grow from them. You are a realist who leaves room for hope.

Sometimes, wouldn't you like to be able to tell Grandma and others, to politely mind their own business?

Take care,

izemmom

Take care,

izemmom

Take care,

izemmom

<br />
<br />You are obviously someone of strong faith. You accept challenges and grow from them. You are a realist who leaves room for hope.
<br />
<br />Sometimes, wouldn't you like to be able to tell Grandma and others, to politely mind their own business?
<br />
<br />Take care,