Nebulizers v.s. inhalers?

Buckeye

Juliet - my son had a separate rx for the spacer. It ends up the insurance wouldn't cover it so we paid for it ourselves - was about $35 if I remember correctly. And of course next time we were in the hospital they gave us one for free. Your cf clinic may have some extra they can give you. And the benefit of the spacer is that you don't have to worry about timing the inhale exactly to get the correct amount of med, the spacer holds the med in a chamber and then you breathe in a few breaths to get all the med.

Buckeye

Juliet - my son had a separate rx for the spacer. It ends up the insurance wouldn't cover it so we paid for it ourselves - was about $35 if I remember correctly. And of course next time we were in the hospital they gave us one for free. Your cf clinic may have some extra they can give you. And the benefit of the spacer is that you don't have to worry about timing the inhale exactly to get the correct amount of med, the spacer holds the med in a chamber and then you breathe in a few breaths to get all the med.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

Juliet - my son had a separate rx for the spacer. It ends up the insurance wouldn't cover it so we paid for it ourselves - was about $35 if I remember correctly. And of course next time we were in the hospital they gave us one for free. Your cf clinic may have some extra they can give you. <p>And the benefit of the spacer is that you don't have to worry about timing the inhale exactly to get the correct amount of med, the spacer holds the med in a chamber and then you breathe in a few breaths to get all the med.

missnth

i don't feel the the inhaler works as well even with the spacer. i only use it if i have no other choice. the good thing about the nebulizer is that it also provides moisture which i feel helps drain everything better.

missnth

i don't feel the the inhaler works as well even with the spacer. i only use it if i have no other choice. the good thing about the nebulizer is that it also provides moisture which i feel helps drain everything better.

missnth

missnth

missnth

paysmom

Payton switched to inhalers with spacer about 4 years ago. They want him to neb if he is sick or not breathing well. I like the inhaler better because of the amount of time they take. Its hard enough to get him to sit for his vest and polmozyme.

paysmom

Payton switched to inhalers with spacer about 4 years ago. They want him to neb if he is sick or not breathing well. I like the inhaler better because of the amount of time they take. Its hard enough to get him to sit for his vest and polmozyme.

paysmom

paysmom

paysmom