Need Help with Enzymes and Breastfeeding please!

BabyGirl27

just a sugestion but you could try putting it in a bottle and opening the pills and poor the little bead things in the milk...

BabyGirl27

just a sugestion but you could try putting it in a bottle and opening the pills and poor the little bead things in the milk...

BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27

BabyGirl27

mom2cameron

With my 5 month old we use baby food applesauce on a spoon and then pour the 2 capsules of enzymes on top. Sure it takes a few more seconds but we got it down, we really can do it fast. Sometimes he just has to cry for a few minutes while we prepare his bottle and applesauce. Its just something he has to accept. No bottle without applesauce. I think he is use to it by now. He has been on enzymes since 1 month. I was also told not to put enzymes in the bottle with milk. They told us to use applesauce bc of the acid in it works better with the enzymes. Hope this helps.

mom2cameron

With my 5 month old we use baby food applesauce on a spoon and then pour the 2 capsules of enzymes on top. Sure it takes a few more seconds but we got it down, we really can do it fast. Sometimes he just has to cry for a few minutes while we prepare his bottle and applesauce. Its just something he has to accept. No bottle without applesauce. I think he is use to it by now. He has been on enzymes since 1 month. I was also told not to put enzymes in the bottle with milk. They told us to use applesauce bc of the acid in it works better with the enzymes. Hope this helps.

mom2cameron

mom2cameron

mom2cameron

ehtansky21

I would have the spoon of applesauce ready and poured the enzymes on it when the time came for a feeding. This helped a lot with the night feedings!!!

Would you be able to give him a couple sips, pull him off and then give him the enzymes?? I did that sometimes when Caleb was really upset.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

I would have the spoon of applesauce ready and poured the enzymes on it when the time came for a feeding. This helped a lot with the night feedings!!!

Would you be able to give him a couple sips, pull him off and then give him the enzymes?? I did that sometimes when Caleb was really upset.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />Would you be able to give him a couple sips, pull him off and then give him the enzymes?? I did that sometimes when Caleb was really upset.
<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa