New inhaled Aztraneum!!

krisgabes

Hey! I just got the prescription for the new inhaled Aztraneum!! I'm very excited to try it. I shall let you all know how it goes once I get it!

Has anyone else gotten their prescription yet?

krisgabes

Hey! I just got the prescription for the new inhaled Aztraneum!! I'm very excited to try it. I shall let you all know how it goes once I get it!

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes

<br />
<br />Has anyone else gotten their prescription yet?

Skye

i just got a script for it today. I have been on it through the study and love it. I am hoping that insurance doesn't hassle me to continue it. i am going through foundation care.

Skye

i just got a script for it today. I have been on it through the study and love it. I am hoping that insurance doesn't hassle me to continue it. i am going through foundation care.

Skye

Skye

Skye

krisgabes

That is so promising to hear! I'm going through the CF Pharmacy. My doctor said he wasn't sure how long I'd have to wait to receive it. I hope my insurance covers it as well. It's supposed to take the place of Tobi for me because I don't tolerate inhaled Tobi well at all. I hope it works well for me!

krisgabes

That is so promising to hear! I'm going through the CF Pharmacy. My doctor said he wasn't sure how long I'd have to wait to receive it. I hope my insurance covers it as well. It's supposed to take the place of Tobi for me because I don't tolerate inhaled Tobi well at all. I hope it works well for me!

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes