New inhaled Aztraneum!!

mike0122

My doc went ahead and gave me a script. However, I need to finish my tobi this month. Then I need to have a PFT done and then start the new drug. I do have a confession though.

It ships with a similar device to eflow. I've been trying to get that device because of the good things I hear. They won't write a script for it because our clinic hasn't studied the dosages best used with this device. I used my Albuterol in it. I didn't notice a lot of difference but I've done it only once. I will not be using tobi or Pulmozyme in it because I believe those dosages do need to be studied more with such a device.

mike0122

My doc went ahead and gave me a script. However, I need to finish my tobi this month. Then I need to have a PFT done and then start the new drug. I do have a confession though.

It ships with a similar device to eflow. I've been trying to get that device because of the good things I hear. They won't write a script for it because our clinic hasn't studied the dosages best used with this device. I used my Albuterol in it. I didn't notice a lot of difference but I've done it only once. I will not be using tobi or Pulmozyme in it because I believe those dosages do need to be studied more with such a device.

mike0122

mike0122

mike0122

<br />
<br />It ships with a similar device to eflow. I've been trying to get that device because of the good things I hear. They won't write a script for it because our clinic hasn't studied the dosages best used with this device. I used my Albuterol in it. I didn't notice a lot of difference but I've done it only once. I will not be using tobi or Pulmozyme in it because I believe those dosages do need to be studied more with such a device.

mike0122

About 3-4 minutes. A lot less time then normal.

It is frustrating because I read of all the benefits and my clinic is just slow at moving to this new form of treatment. I would almost be tempted to find a doctor that does prescribe this treatment just to get it.

mike0122

It is frustrating because I read of all the benefits and my clinic is just slow at moving to this new form of treatment. I would almost be tempted to find a doctor that does prescribe this treatment just to get it.

mike0122

mike0122

mike0122

<br />
<br />It is frustrating because I read of all the benefits and my clinic is just slow at moving to this new form of treatment. I would almost be tempted to find a doctor that does prescribe this treatment just to get it.