New inhaled Aztraneum!!

liz26ny

My doctor just called in a script to the CF Pharmacy yesterday and I should be starting in the next few days. I had great results when I was in the study a few years ago so I'm excited to start again. As for the price...on the CF Pharmacy's website a 28 day supply of Cayston is listed as the same exact price as a 28 day supply of Tobi...both are a little over $4600.

liz26ny

My doctor just called in a script to the CF Pharmacy yesterday and I should be starting in the next few days. I had great results when I was in the study a few years ago so I'm excited to start again. As for the price...on the CF Pharmacy's website a 28 day supply of Cayston is listed as the same exact price as a 28 day supply of Tobi...both are a little over $4600.

liz26ny

liz26ny

liz26ny

hmw

That is great to hear, Elizabeth... I was pretty concerned that the price would be much higher than the others (thus leading to many insurance companies resisting covering it.)

hmw

That is great to hear, Elizabeth... I was pretty concerned that the price would be much higher than the others (thus leading to many insurance companies resisting covering it.)

hmw

hmw

hmw

B

benthyrdeeders

I just got a script for this since I won't take Tobi anymore. I'm also anxious to see the results. I was told it may take awhile to get medicare approval for this, so I'm not sure when I'll start.

45w/cf,ddf508, mother of two healthy boys.

B

benthyrdeeders

I just got a script for this since I won't take Tobi anymore. I'm also anxious to see the results. I was told it may take awhile to get medicare approval for this, so I'm not sure when I'll start.

B

benthyrdeeders

B

benthyrdeeders

B

benthyrdeeders

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />45w/cf,ddf508, mother of two healthy boys.

krisgabes

I'll definately keep everyone posted. I'm very excited, especially hearing from you guys who were in the study! Woo hoo! I could never tolerate Tobi, so I'm very psyched to have a new inhaled antibiotic. Hopefull it can help cutting down on how many IV treatments I wind up doing a year.

krisgabes

I'll definately keep everyone posted. I'm very excited, especially hearing from you guys who were in the study! Woo hoo! I could never tolerate Tobi, so I'm very psyched to have a new inhaled antibiotic. Hopefull it can help cutting down on how many IV treatments I wind up doing a year.

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes