New inhaled Aztraneum!!

tesorotiffa

I hit my doc up about a prescription since right now all I can do is Colistin... she was happy with my last set of PFTs so she doesn't wanna switch anything up right now... but I really want to try it! I guess I'll have to wait until my appt. in April. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone feels once they start taking it!

Keep us updated!

tesorotiffa

I hit my doc up about a prescription since right now all I can do is Colistin... she was happy with my last set of PFTs so she doesn't wanna switch anything up right now... but I really want to try it! I guess I'll have to wait until my appt. in April. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone feels once they start taking it!

Keep us updated!

tesorotiffa

Keep us updated!

tesorotiffa

Keep us updated!

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />Keep us updated!

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ender</b></i>

Just out of curiousity, anyone see the price tag??</end quote></div>

My thoughts exactly! Anyone??

Landy

Just out of curiousity, anyone see the price tag??</end quote></div>

My thoughts exactly! Anyone??

Landy